SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome back to SFG!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

Welcome back to SFG! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome back to SFG!   Welcome back to SFG! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:39 am

Well, welcome back everyone. To all those who are new let me just give you a summary about SFG with a timeline.

Early February - Staticfury closed, SFG Opened by Spades21O(former owner)

February to April - SFG gets over 85 members and 1000 posts in two months and has a successful PPV, With Honor

May - SFG gets 100 members and 2000 posts. Static later re opens and SFG is put to sleep.

September - SFG is hacked and has all posts deleted.

October - Static is closed again and SFG is re opened with a new name by myself and delv213.

I'm now the owner of the site since Spades doesn't show interest (never really did) and delv is the co-owner. We welcome back everyone that signed up and welcome everyone that is new. We should have everything set in a week. Now please try to be active here like you were in March and April and not like everyone was at SF. We might have a PPV depending on how many people sign up and if SF comes back. Until then, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to SFG!   Welcome back to SFG! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:55 am

The forum looks pretty pwn.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to SFG!   Welcome back to SFG! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:39 am

The only reason myself and Spades didn't show interest in sfg was because some ass clown hacked this place and blocked the both of us.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to SFG!   Welcome back to SFG! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:51 am

Neither of you did much when it was up in march. It was really just me and delv controlling things. Me with the forums and layouts and him with problems. I know you guys helped but during the last month or so you guys didn't do much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to SFG!   Welcome back to SFG! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome back to SFG!
Page 1 of 1