SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natalie Portman(super sucky...)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

Natalie Portman(super sucky...) Empty
PostSubject: Natalie Portman(super sucky...)   Natalie Portman(super sucky...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:50 pm

I'm awful

Natalie Portman(super sucky...) 24l1n4n Sad

Last edited by thesoberdouglas on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HopeU2TFuture

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman(super sucky...)   Natalie Portman(super sucky...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:17 pm

wow..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HopeU2TFuture
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman(super sucky...)   Natalie Portman(super sucky...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Not to sound like a dick, but what editing did you do to this pic? Seems like an original image with no editing. Sorry if I sound harsh but you need to mess around with your stuff. Just experiment with colors, layers, brushing etc. If you need brushes go to devaintart.com, a lot of people use it. Just search photoshop brushes and you should find some.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman(super sucky...)   Natalie Portman(super sucky...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Styles4671 wrote:
Not to sound like a dick, but what editing did you do to this pic? Seems like an original image with no editing. Sorry if I sound harsh but you need to mess around with your stuff. Just experiment with colors, layers, brushing etc. If you need brushes go to devaintart.com, a lot of people use it. Just search photoshop brushes and you should find some.

yeah no effort went into this at all...

how do i use the downloaded brushes?
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman(super sucky...)   Natalie Portman(super sucky...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:02 pm

actually all I did was crop the photo and make it purplish
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman(super sucky...)   Natalie Portman(super sucky...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Well first off are you using Photoshop?
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman(super sucky...)   Natalie Portman(super sucky...) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:32 am

Styles4671 wrote:
Well first off are you using Photoshop?

yes, I just don't know how to use it right.
Back to top Go down
beedo316

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman(super sucky...)   Natalie Portman(super sucky...) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:41 am

should read a few tutorials they will help a great deal and help u find ur way around the program.
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman(super sucky...)   Natalie Portman(super sucky...) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:02 am

also, i'm pretty sure I need to get a better version of the program, cause it keeps freezing
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman(super sucky...)   Natalie Portman(super sucky...) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:28 am

Well what version do you have and how much RAM do you have? If you don't have a lot of RAM that can cause freezing. And you can get photoshop brushes here just search Photoshop brushes and you should find some. Download by clicking the download option to the left of the picture (after clicking on the brush you want to d/l) Then move the brushes to your PS brushes folder in the programs section. Load them into your Photoshop and they should work.
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman(super sucky...)   Natalie Portman(super sucky...) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:40 am

i have CS3 with 2 gb

probably the worst computer on this forum, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman(super sucky...)   Natalie Portman(super sucky...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natalie Portman(super sucky...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFG Forums  :: GFX :: GFX Creations-
Jump to: