SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread

Go down 
+4
Conan
WWETributesV1
Styles4671
TxJ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread   The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 am

basically, state what in your opinion was the best and worst rivalry in WWE. 2 for each section Smile

Best:
1. Goldberg vs HHH

- The Feud was very entertaining, which showcased newcomer Goldberg's desire to be World Heavyweight Champion while the sly Champion (HHH) has clever ways of retaining it. If only it had gone on longer, it could have evolved into something like HBK vs HHH.

2. The Rock vs Austin

- Arguably the most popular superstars to ever grace WWE, they ahd about the same number of fans, almost as much as their animosity for one another building up to WrestleMania 17 - which we saw Austin turn heel by joining forces w/ McMahon. Then Austin returning at Wrestlemania 19 after many months in absence. Then the tables turn as The Rock becomes a heel. A classic Feud in the making.

Worst

1. Kurt Angle vs Booker T

- there was a reason this feud didnt last very long, it was too "x - rated" for wwe television, and it didnt make much sense. 'Nuff said I guess

2. Christian vs Cena vs Jericho

- Arguably the worst PPV match in wwe history, the match wasnt entertaining at all, and it seems the writers thought about this storyline in under 5 minutes.

~~Well thats mine, whats yours?~~~
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread   The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:28 am

Best

1. Austin vs Mcmahon
2. HBK vs Flair (2008 )

Worst

1. Angle vs Booker T... it was actually funny though.
2. Kane vs HHH
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
WWETributesV1
WWETributesV1

PostSubject: Re: The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread   The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:30 am

Best Fueds:

Jericho vs HBK - Great Rilvalry Batista being in the Rilvalry aswell was stupid though but HBK and Y2J Was the Best i think in 2008

The Rock vs Stone Cold - Legendary all i Can Say

Eddie Guerro vs Rey Mystero - Great Fued that was Probably one of the best Fueds in Eddie's Carrer

HHH vs Randy Orton - Great Fued and Plus it goes along back to the 2000's =)

Worst Fueds:

Orton vs Hardy - This Fued was good but the Way the Rilvalry ended was bad it should have ended till no way out or near there and something BIG happens like orton injures hardy or something

Edge vs Batista - This Fued was VERY dissipointing batista was Screwed way to many times the so many times it just gets boring and Night of Championship i wanted Edge to be Sacraficed

Goldberg vs The Rock - This Rilvalry was Solid but the Way the Storyline was Set out it kinda made The Rock really Weak or maybe thats just goldberg......GOLDBERG![b]
Back to top Go down
Conan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread   The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:46 am

Best:
The Rock vs. Stone Cold
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit

Worst
SmackDown vs RAW (Survivor Series 2005) Faces and heels on both teams, Big Show and Kane were randomly tweeners depending on whether or not they were dealing with Batista. Any feud for 'brand supremacy' is shit because there's so little difference or no reason to be fighting at all.
Chris Jericho vs. Triple H (WMX8) Feud was booked HORRIBLY, much worse than even Kane and HHH's in the same year. The segment with the dog getting run over was abysmal and the fact that Jericho and Stephanie aligned for 'business purposes' was lame considering they'd been hating each other for two years.
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread   The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:11 am

I don't know what to say for best,

here my worst:

Rock vs gberg
trippers vs gberg
flair vs benjamin
anything with the gm involved especially from 04 up
tista vs trippers
invasion...
trippers vs steiner

I can think of more, but not atm...
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread   The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:08 am

Best:
Rock vs Austin
RVD vs Jeff Hardy
HBK vs HHH vs Benoit

Worst:
Lesnar vs Goldburg (WM match was the worst, best part was the ending when they both recived a stunner)
Kane vs Kane (07 i think it was)
Anything with Khali in it.
Back to top Go down
beedo316

PostSubject: Re: The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread   The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:04 am

Best
Austin vs vince
Austin vs rock
cena vs edge

worst
goldberg vs hhh
steiner vs hhh
Back to top Go down
crosscut619
crosscut619

PostSubject: Re: The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread   The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:34 am

Best:

DX Vs. Hart Foundation (miss them good old days)
Austin Vs. Rock (to Wrestlemania X-Seven)

Worst:

Khali
MVP vs. Losing streak
Cena vs. K-Fed (was this even a feud?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/crosscut619
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread   The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Best and Worst Feuds Thread
Page 1 of 1