SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE - Run [HQ]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SPShirt101

WWE - Run [HQ] Empty
PostSubject: WWE - Run [HQ]   WWE - Run [HQ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQX9vtgaHI0&fmt=18

Description: This is Just a Fun MV i Did,Also An Excuse To Test Out Sum New Things.I Didnt Put That Much Effort Onto This MV More Then My Current MV Projects That Im Currently Workin On.I had To Reduce The Quality Because Youtube Was Having Problem Uploading my 1280x720 MV Which Has Better Q,But The Q seems Decent.So Hope You Enjoy

PS:I Did Not Know This Song Was Already Use,Until Yesterday After I Finished It.Freaken [MVMV]

and Yes I Knoe Its Not My Best
Back to top Go down
MVMV
MVMV

WWE - Run [HQ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - Run [HQ]   WWE - Run [HQ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:47 am

Well put together. I really liked the effects you chose for this too. Well... nothing else to say but I really liked it... yeah....
Back to top Go down
SeanzMV
SeanzMV

WWE - Run [HQ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - Run [HQ]   WWE - Run [HQ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:16 am

realy liked this vid keep it up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smhjeffhardy
beedo316

WWE - Run [HQ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - Run [HQ]   WWE - Run [HQ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:10 am

ermmmm, wasnt really feeling this to be honest, your song edit was off and needs to be worked on but i know it can be hard, i just felt the the first part of the video before the chorus was just random, nothnin seemed to go at all, it got a little bit better when the fast pace kicked in but then u lost it and it went all wierd and the pace went. not the worst video ive seen but im sure u can do much better.
Back to top Go down
SPShirt101

WWE - Run [HQ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - Run [HQ]   WWE - Run [HQ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:45 am

alryt thank you,appreciate the honesty
Back to top Go down
XJHcomV1
XJHcomV1

WWE - Run [HQ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - Run [HQ]   WWE - Run [HQ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:04 am

The feel of the vid wasnt there for me I liked the fast paced parts a bit more though
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xtremejeffhardycom1
Sponsored content

WWE - Run [HQ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - Run [HQ]   WWE - Run [HQ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE - Run [HQ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFG Forums  :: Video Editing :: Wrestling Music Videos-
Jump to: