SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?

Go down 
+7
JamieWilmot
crosscut619
XJHcomV1
ivanb06
DatAsianPenguin
FBM
austrian-wonderchild
11 posters
AuthorMessage
austrian-wonderchild
austrian-wonderchild

Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? Empty
PostSubject: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:07 am

What do you think about the feud that's started between Chris Jericho and Mickey Rourke?

I'm very excited about it. This could be bigger than last years Wm with Big Show vs. Mayweather...
Your thoughts?

BTW: Mickey vs. Chris yesterday at Larry King: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXS8wrBaiac
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:59 am

I can't wait,but I expected a jericho vs steph feud instead Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:15 am

Not any more

Credit- Wrestlingattitude.com

A spokeswoman for actor Mickey Rourke says he won't be taking his role as a professional wrestler into a real-life ring after all.

Paula Woods told The Associated Press on Wednesday night that Rourke will not wrestle WWE superstar Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 25 in April at Houston's Reliant Stadium.

Woods wrote in an e-mail that the Oscar-nominated actor "will not be participating in Wrestlemania. He is focusing entirely on his acting career."

Rourke portrays professional wrestler Randy the Ram in the acclaimed movie "The Wrestler." He made a surprise announcement about the wrestling event Sunday night on the red carpet before the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles.

Rourke had said he was going to toss Jericho "around the ring like tossed sa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
ivanb06

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 am

ill only like it if he shows up as randy "The Ram"

with guns n roses theme and all.

but i don't know. Jericho could be doing better.
Back to top Go down
austrian-wonderchild
austrian-wonderchild

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:19 am

Quote :
Not any more

Credit- Wrestlingattitude.com

A spokeswoman for actor Mickey Rourke says he won't be taking his role as a professional wrestler into a real-life ring after all.

Paula Woods told The Associated Press on Wednesday night that Rourke will not wrestle WWE superstar Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 25 in April at Houston's Reliant Stadium.

Woods wrote in an e-mail that the Oscar-nominated actor "will not be participating in Wrestlemania. He is focusing entirely on his acting career."

Rourke portrays professional wrestler Randy the Ram in the acclaimed movie "The Wrestler." He made a surprise announcement about the wrestling event Sunday night on the red carpet before the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles.

Rourke had said he was going to toss Jericho "around the ring like tossed sa

If I'm honest, I guess that's a trick, they're gone so far, I don't think they will break that storyline. Also as we see in the last WM-years there were celebrities in and around the ring (Mayweather, Donald Trump), so I think on monday Jericho will call Rourke a hypocrit and a coward. Also where should Jericho booked then at WM?
In the MitB-match with Mid-carders? No, Jericho is the Main-Event! This match could headline Wm this year, so I keep my hopes in there!Smile
Back to top Go down
XJHcomV1
XJHcomV1

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 am

yeah it is not happening
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xtremejeffhardycom1
crosscut619
crosscut619

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:59 pm

It's so cool how more celebrities are getting involved in Wrestlemania. Two years ago we had Donald Trump shave Vince McMahon's hair. Last year we got Floyd Mayweather box against Big Show. Now we got celeb Mickey Rourke against Chris Jericho. Man. Looking forward to that match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/crosscut619
JamieWilmot

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Mayweather > Rourke.

Also, Jericho vs. Rourke would NEVER be the main event. o.o What are you smoking? Lol. Wrestlemania always has the big title matches at the end these days, Jericho vs. Rourke doesn't fit the bill for main event, and Jericho could really be doing better than this for Wrestlemania.

Jericho could be in Money In The Bank, if needed. They put Edge and Orton in there, and they're main event. Also, Jericho was in last years, he was main eventing then.
Back to top Go down
austrian-wonderchild
austrian-wonderchild

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Jericho in the MitB-Match? After his championships last year? I don't think he will be in there with Mid-carders. Maybe he'll not wrestle the Main Event, but one of the last matches of the night, maybe directly before the Main Event. Also I guess Flair will be involved as well!
Back to top Go down
xZAN3
xZAN3

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:00 am

JamieWilmot wrote:
Mayweather > Rourke.

Jericho > Mayweather & Rourke
Back to top Go down
crosscut619
crosscut619

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:54 am

JamieWilmot wrote:
Mayweather > Rourke.

Also, Jericho vs. Rourke would NEVER be the main event. o.o What are you smoking? Lol. Wrestlemania always has the big title matches at the end these days, Jericho vs. Rourke doesn't fit the bill for main event, and Jericho could really be doing better than this for Wrestlemania.

Jericho could be in Money In The Bank, if needed. They put Edge and Orton in there, and they're main event. Also, Jericho was in last years, he was main eventing then.

Yeah, plus the Jericho vs. Rourke was started pretty wrong. They should've done a better approach than Rourke simply saying something about Jericho on the red carpet.
Back to top Go down
austrian-wonderchild
austrian-wonderchild

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:01 am

crosscut619 wrote:
JamieWilmot wrote:
Mayweather > Rourke.

Yeah, plus the Jericho vs. Rourke was started pretty wrong. They should've done a better approach than Rourke simply saying something about Jericho on the red carpet.

Right, but today I read, there rumors around, that Jericho should wrestle HOF-introductree Steve Austin. THAT(!) would be a Main Event, cause Cena vs. Orton - nobody want to see this!Laughing
Back to top Go down
crosscut619
crosscut619

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:26 am

austrian-wonderchild wrote:
crosscut619 wrote:
JamieWilmot wrote:
Mayweather > Rourke.

Right, but today I read, there rumors around, that Jericho should wrestle HOF-introductree Steve Austin. THAT(!) would be a Main Event, cause Cena vs. Orton - nobody want to see this!Laughing

awesome. but how would that work? jericho and rourke are facing already
Back to top Go down
austrian-wonderchild
austrian-wonderchild

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:31 am

Well, maybe they can break it somehow, but I want to see Austin vs. Jericho so much. That would be the match of the century I guess.
Back to top Go down
crosscut619
crosscut619

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:34 am

austrian-wonderchild wrote:
Well, maybe they can break it somehow, but I want to see Austin vs. Jericho so much. That would be the match of the century I guess.

I doubt austin's gonna wanna come back and wrestle, especially on Wrestlemania. he hasn't had any training to come back on the grandest stage of them all. but yeah, i wish he could too.
Back to top Go down
OT
OT

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:54 am

I doubt it's happening, but I'd like it to. Did Rourke take training before they shooted the movie?
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:33 am

Quote :
WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING SFG. VISIT SFG.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
WWETributesV1
WWETributesV1

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:23 am

Rourke isn't going to wrestlemania 25 so why is this topic even up (Wondering?)

Jericho to face Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania 25! Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?   Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jericho vs. Rourke at Wrestlemania25?
Page 1 of 1