SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Orton - Broken

Go down 
+7
XJHcomV1
JamieWilmot
hardyzvideos
beedo316
Jamington
ѕynysteя
OT
11 posters
AuthorMessage
OT
OT

Randy Orton - Broken Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:31 am

First time posting a film here. Constuctive critisism will be welcomed Smile

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtXIef8ik4&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:56 pm

i stopped watching during the horrid intro.
Back to top Go down
Jamington
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm

I have to disagree with ѕynysteя. I thought the video was good. The synching was pretty nice, and it was good song choice. Only thing I say is try to vary the effects more.
Back to top Go down
beedo316

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:03 pm

it wasnt that bad man, however i cant bare to watch videos with a god dam watermark over them...please dont do it. i didnt think the text worked was too simple and plain need to be jazzed up a little. sync wasnt always on but in parts was solid...overall not bad tho.
Back to top Go down
OT
OT

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:08 pm

beedo316 wrote:
it wasnt that bad man, however i cant bare to watch videos with a god dam watermark over them...please dont do it. i didnt think the text worked was too simple and plain need to be jazzed up a little. sync wasnt always on but in parts was solid...overall not bad tho.

thanks alot for sharing your opinion Smile I'm still in admittance.. after 10 months or so I'm still a bit of a noob lol. and I'm always gonna have a watermark on my videos, although in my next ones I'm gonna maybe die it down a little. I've had people saying it was too big and such. so yeah, thanks x]
Back to top Go down
beedo316

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:23 pm

u shudnt need to have a watermark..it ruins the video...if u do have one..have it as small as possible and as unnoticeable as possible..
Back to top Go down
OT
OT

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:13 am

beedo316 wrote:
u shudnt need to have a watermark..it ruins the video...if u do have one..have it as small as possible and as unnoticeable as possible..

Unfortunately I'm used to alot of people stealing my videos whenever I don't put a watermark on Sad So I do have to have one, because I can't stand people taking credit for other peoples work. So I'm gonna die it down, but I'm afraid I'm always gonna have a watermark.
Back to top Go down
hardyzvideos

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:54 am

Not Bad man I liked it 4/5
Back to top Go down
OT
OT

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:06 am

hardyzvideos wrote:
Not Bad man I liked it 4/5

thank you =]
Back to top Go down
JamieWilmot

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Nice job man, I like it a lot once the main music kicked in, I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
OT
OT

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:05 pm

JamieWilmot wrote:
Nice job man, I like it a lot once the main music kicked in, I enjoyed it.

Thanks x]
Back to top Go down
XJHcomV1
XJHcomV1

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:45 am

Not my fav it was pretty good
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xtremejeffhardycom1
OT
OT

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:39 am

XJHcomV1 wrote:
Not my fav it was pretty good

Ahh right. well thanks for the comment anyways
Back to top Go down
anarchymessiah

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:11 pm

this vid is deff not near the best pretty uhh dull im trying to be nice as possible compared to what i have seen,but good effort ugh that song,the intro,maria, is just a big no no
Back to top Go down
HellVisions
HellVisions

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:25 pm

i like it man 4/5 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/HellVisions
ANT389118
ANT389118

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:22 am

ѕynysteя is a fucking ass
nice vid 4/5!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Publicenemy91
OT
OT

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:36 am

ANT389118 wrote:
ѕynysteя is a fucking ass
nice vid 4/5!

ha, yes.. YES HE IS. n thanks everyone for being truthful, n not saying it's shit just cos' you don't like me personally lol.
Back to top Go down
leelee

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:44 am

This was actually a really cool video man. I loved the transition from your promo to the music video, and your vid told a really solid story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/leemvz
OT
OT

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:44 pm

leelee wrote:
This was actually a really cool video man. I loved the transition from your promo to the music video, and your vid told a really solid story.

Whoa, really huge coming from you lol. thanks alot x] I could have done better with this vid I think, personally.. I didnt spend much time on it to be honest. but still, THANKS ALOT x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton - Broken   Randy Orton - Broken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton - Broken
Page 1 of 1