SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!

Go down 
+3
Conan
$.M.v.P.$
FBM
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:35 pm

WTF?!!Kofi and Knox?! even Rey isn't that good anymore,and Cena Rolling Eyes ...No Orton,no HBK,no JBL Mad,only Jericho is worth watching in that match

SD's chamber is awesome till now, Taker,Edge,HHH can pull out an awesome match, Show's ok...the only 2 needed now is Matt and Jeff, I think they'll be having a separate match though Sad

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Surprised Kane or Punk isnt in the raw one, i guess they will do a HBK vs JBL match at No Way Out and a Shane vs Orton match.

For the Smackdown! chamber, who else can they put in there ? M.V.P, Umaga and Kennedy are the only two other ones decent enough to go in there. Mind you sayng that they might put Morrison or Benjamin in there. Thats if Jeff and Matt arnt in there.
Back to top Go down
Conan

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:19 pm

I expect one of the Hardyz will be in the Chamber, they won't do Jeff vs. Matt and No Way Out. The SmackDown one HAS to be the main event. Shane vs. Orton could happen, if Orton wins he gets to use his title shot, and if he loses he's fired. But that would be too obvious. We are going to see Cena vs. Orton at Mania, trust me.
Back to top Go down
austrian-wonderchild
austrian-wonderchild

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:11 am

I'm really pissed about the fact that the RAW-chamber is full with mid-carders (except Jericho and Cena)... that'll be the worst Chamber "of all THE times"Smile
Well, no the ECW - chamber at "December to Dismbemer" REALLY sucks...
Only Jericho and Cena are worth to watch it this year. Please WWE, let HBK in!!!!
Back to top Go down
xZAN3
xZAN3

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:06 am

the raw chamber sucks but maybe the wwe is trying to do something new. well the raw chamber has got many midcarders like rey & kofi both have less weight and are more highflying. on the other side, the sd chamber has wrestler with more weight, like undertaker & hhh both are brawler. so maybe the wwe dont want 2 chambers with big men
Back to top Go down
austrian-wonderchild
austrian-wonderchild

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:34 am

xZAN3 wrote:
the raw chamber sucks but maybe the wwe is trying to do something new. well the raw chamber has got many midcarders like rey & kofi both have less weight and are more highflying. on the other side, the sd chamber has wrestler with more weight, like undertaker & hhh both are brawler. so maybe the wwe dont want 2 chambers with big men

I only watch the RAW chamber of Jericho, that's the only reason, even if I know that he'll not win, cause of his feud with Mickey Rourke... but he's experienced in chamber-matches, that's his advantage...
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:09 am

^ Wether his been in them before it doesnt matter. When cena versed edge in a tlc match, edge looked to have the advantage but obviously that didnt matter because cena was down to win.
Back to top Go down
WWETributesV1
WWETributesV1

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:25 am

well im really Surprised that Kofi is in the match

but i think he is the only person to enter really if batista was there he would be in teh match

but so would be orton

but they have no one to enter on RAW

but SD

lmfao.....

They Could Ask Anyone to join

Shelton Benjamin

MVP

Jeff Hardy

John Morrison

Brian Kendrick

these are all people for the last 2 Spots
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:33 pm

^ dont forget MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, KENNEDY..................................KENN-EDY

oh and seem as though you wrote Jeff, you could have Matt in there as well to carry on the fued.
Back to top Go down
WWETributesV1
WWETributesV1

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:01 am

$.M.v.P.$ wrote:
^ dont forget MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, KENNEDY..................................KENN-EDY

oh and seem as though you wrote Jeff, you could have Matt in there as well to carry on the fued.

know the WWE I think is Hardy and Kozlov

but thats Knowing the WWE's Ways

they might change but i REALLY think kozlov and hardy not matt
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:46 am

Well maybe Kozlov,hes already the guy on the poster...I know u'll say he lost the qualification match,I'll tell you that's what happened to Kane.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
HY2J
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:58 am

RAW > SD.
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:00 pm

^ let me guess, jericho is the raw chamber so the raw one pwns ?
Back to top Go down
WWETributesV1
WWETributesV1

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:14 am

$.M.v.P.$ wrote:
^ let me guess, jericho is the raw chamber so the raw one pwns ?

nope not really

i know Jericho is "Good" but he Lost to Cena at RAW he has No Momentum going into No Way Out

Cena Retains no Doubt On RAW

UnderTaker or Edge or HHH on SD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!   Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raw's Chamber SUCKS and SD's Chamber ROCKS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFG Forums  :: Discussion :: Wrestling Discussion-
Jump to: