SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World   Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:55 am

made this a month or so ago, and was my return in MV making. I honestly think its my best so far Smile
tell me what you think and please leave feedback. I can put up a download link if necessary Smile

click here for stream

Last edited by TxJInsurrexion on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:35 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : ** had to edit post to let people watch without visiting YouTube for convenience reasons)
Back to top Go down
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World   Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:02 am

^ how do u attach vid above?
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World   Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:07 am

^By copy and pasting the embed code which can be found right under the description on Youtube. I'll leave some feedback when I get back on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World   Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:14 am

^ umm i dont think it worked, probably i didnt do it right, how do u do it? sorry im a bit of a noob at this :/
Back to top Go down
KEEP STARING

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World   Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:00 am

whoa what the hell was that , awesome job, who ever u are
Back to top Go down
JerichoMNC
JerichoMNC

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World   Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:12 am

video seemed kind of flat. just syncing and effects, not much more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World   Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy - This Could Be Anywhere In the World
Page 1 of 1