SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldberg Returning?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

Goldberg Returning? Empty
PostSubject: Goldberg Returning?   Goldberg Returning? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:16 am

Bill Goldberg announced on the Fight Network Radio that he has been training for three weeks to make his one-time pro wrestling return. He hinted that his return would not involve WWE or TNA. He stated during his appearance that he stopped training when his son was born a few years back. Goldberg was last seen in a pro wrestling ring at WrestleMania 20 against Brock Lesnar.

{source: PWmania.com}

alright um, is he really returning, if so then why not choose WWE or TNA? WWE isnt in its best shape ill admit it, but I'm positive if he returned there ratings would go higher (well for me anyways lol), and TNA seems to be rising now, being more known around the world. So basically I want to ask, WHERE does he wish to go?

What are your thoughts/concerns about this?
and do you have any extra info about it?
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

Goldberg Returning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Returning?   Goldberg Returning? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:02 am

this is old news
Back to top Go down

Goldberg Returning?
Page 1 of 1