SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?

Go down 
+8
Styles4671
JerichoMNC
RKOIsmail
IconicEnigma
JNH10992
delv213
JazzyJ
awesomeness
12 posters
AuthorMessage
awesomeness

Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:02 am

- Despite rumors on the net last week, the general feeling is that Christian Cage is set to leave TNA once his contract is up and head back to WWE for one more run. Sources report that Cage told Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett that it was in his best interest to consider WWE as an option.

Furthermore, Bill Behrens is reporting that the rumor going around TNA this weekend was that the iMPACT tapings this week or next week may be Christian’s final TNA appearances and they may shoot an angle to send him out.

Christian in WWE would be awesome.IMO
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:58 am

An Edge&christian reunion would be awesome after edge returns from hell of course.
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:30 am

Its pretty obvious that if he does indeed return to wwe that one of them are going to turn on each other. Edge is too big to be on a tag team now a days.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:43 am

yea wwe needs another main eventer ...^ lmao he still in hell?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:26 am

delvecchio213 wrote:
Its pretty obvious that if he does indeed return to wwe that one of them are going to turn on each other. Edge is too big to be on a tag team now a days.

Edge said in an interview a few months ago that he would love to have another run as Tag Champs with Christian if he came back to the WWE.
Back to top Go down
IconicEnigma

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:01 am

id love to see a reunion between the two of em, just for old times sake

E&C vs. Hardys, would be cool (imo)
Back to top Go down
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:50 am

To be honest, Christian isn't going anywhere if he remains in TNA and plus he lost his fan base from WWE so why not bring Christian back to WWE? After all his peeps would go insane, I know I would. Christian would be better off in Smackdown, his charisma will obviously be observed by the writers as they didn't take note of it in 2004. I say, Christian go to WWE, please.
Back to top Go down
JerichoMNC
JerichoMNC

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:30 pm

i could see them sending him to ecw if he came back.
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 pm

well if you guys seen Tna this week they gave us a sign that christian is coming back to the wwe in a few weeks
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:23 am

I happened to catch the final few mintues of the segment which does show that he might be coming back. If he does come back, sadly, I don't think WWE will use him right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
ThugLife

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:07 am

they should make edge feud with christina if he comes back
Back to top Go down
IconicEnigma

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:09 am

they did have a pretty good rivalry, back in the day.
but idk, i think id prefer to see them team up again. but thats just me
Back to top Go down
Conan

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:44 am

DX vs. Edge and Christian vs. The Hardyz could be pretty awesome, but we'll never see a feud like that. I want to see E + C going back to Brood-ish stuff, but I doubt that'll happen. Can't wait to see him come back either way really.
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:49 am

^would be cool but Edge and Christian are both main event guys now
Back to top Go down
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:33 am

ah well least he gets to go back to WWE.
edge & christian reunion anyone ?
(edge returns as a zombie lol)
Back to top Go down
Spades21O

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:47 am

Two weeks ago on TNA iMPACT!, the Main Event Mafia delivered a beatdown to Christian Cage to end the show. TNA shot this angle to protect themselves if Christian Cage decides to leave for WWE. If he does wind up staying, he's got a built-in "revenge" angle waiting for him. However, TNA has still received no word from Cage about his future plans.

As previously reported, Cage has been offered a contract from WWE and there is a good chance he will return there. If he does return to WWE, RAW writer Brian Gewirtz has stated he'd like to work with Christian, who he's enjoyed working with before. Michael Hayes and Edge are pushing Vince McMahon to sign Christian and put him on Smackdown to reunite the two.

The general feeling is that Christian would receive a big push, but depending on the reaction, he could be pulled down to mid-card status. Vince was behind the stopping of his push in 2005, and was said to be very negative on him despite creative team members being huge supporters of him.

source; 24wrestling.com

Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:48 am

This feels really old lol. Did a site just post this today?
Back to top Go down
Spades21O

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:49 am

Styles4671 wrote:
This feels really old lol. Did a site just post this today?

Yes sir.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:50 am

Wow they're slow lol.
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:53 am

it is old, i read it on rajah like 3 days ago lol.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?   Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian Making His Was Back To The WWE?
Page 1 of 1