SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeff Hardy Vid(1st Vegas Effects Vid)plz watch critise akk that

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

Jeff Hardy Vid(1st Vegas Effects Vid)plz watch critise akk that Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy Vid(1st Vegas Effects Vid)plz watch critise akk that   Jeff Hardy Vid(1st Vegas Effects Vid)plz watch critise akk that I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:54 am

Back to top Go down
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Vid(1st Vegas Effects Vid)plz watch critise akk that   Jeff Hardy Vid(1st Vegas Effects Vid)plz watch critise akk that I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:12 am

It's not great man, the first and foremost thing...you gotta get some better clip quality. I don't know if you're ripping youtube vids or what, but use some dvd stuff or download some of the BUs that are posted on here.

Secondly, you gotta start to sync a bit...when there's a beat, sync up a move or change the clip....this makes videos infinitely more watchable.

Work on those things and you'll be on the right track. Hope that helped.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com_justbeej
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Vid(1st Vegas Effects Vid)plz watch critise akk that   Jeff Hardy Vid(1st Vegas Effects Vid)plz watch critise akk that I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:10 am

^ agree with beej, you need more Hq meda, also editing was not that good IMO. so I think it would be best if u try ripping some DVDs and practice syncing the beats with flashes or change of clips.
Back to top Go down
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Vid(1st Vegas Effects Vid)plz watch critise akk that   Jeff Hardy Vid(1st Vegas Effects Vid)plz watch critise akk that I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:38 pm

Thanks TxJ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Vid(1st Vegas Effects Vid)plz watch critise akk that   Jeff Hardy Vid(1st Vegas Effects Vid)plz watch critise akk that I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy Vid(1st Vegas Effects Vid)plz watch critise akk that
Page 1 of 1