SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Orton vs RVD Music Video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

Randy Orton vs RVD Music Video Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton vs RVD Music Video   Randy Orton vs RVD Music Video I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:13 pm

Made this quick, no special effects

feedback is appreciated

MUSIC VIDEO
Back to top Go down
j-storm
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton vs RVD Music Video   Randy Orton vs RVD Music Video I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:29 pm

I enjoyed this man. Liked the song aswell.
The synch was good for the beats you used, but i felt there was quite a few standout beats that would have complimented a worthy clip. Mainly at the exchange of fast holds from Orton and Van Dam, starting at the snapmare at 0:17, just after that.. theres a few changes in song tempo etc which could have been used for effect/angle change. I would have held that Ice Blue effect on the stand off for abit longer, to atleast the point where the face shots of Rob/Orton are done. Or atleast fade the Blue out, it looked a little to sharp just cutting it.
Apart from those little things, i thought this was pretty awesome. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton vs RVD Music Video   Randy Orton vs RVD Music Video I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:40 pm

I thought it was sick,you had timing down,but at that 1 part like j-storm said when he hits the snapmare it gets real fast and song hits big point,so work on pacing.And great nontheless.
Back to top Go down
2kONiGiRi
2kONiGiRi

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton vs RVD Music Video   Randy Orton vs RVD Music Video I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:04 am

Well I kinda failed to see emotion in it. I was struggling to decide whether it was just a re-cap or a tribute. Either way I wont say it was bad or good but I would say you should have had apoint where RVD seemed like he was gonna make it. I just saw him get his A$$ kicked.
But "Great work cant be rushed" so it was okay for a rush one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton vs RVD Music Video   Randy Orton vs RVD Music Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton vs RVD Music Video
Page 1 of 1