SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFG Forums Promo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Koshimoro

SFG Forums Promo Empty
PostSubject: SFG Forums Promo   SFG Forums Promo I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:30 pm

I wanted to make a promo for the site so I did i think it came out pretty well. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad5ZWWgoDWQ
Back to top Go down
Conan

SFG Forums Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFG Forums Promo   SFG Forums Promo I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:31 am

Wow, been ages since I reviewed an MV.
This was an enjoyable one. Got to say the song choice was very good for a resurrection type promo and got me kind of amped.
Good lyric synch at the beginning there, as 'the end of the world' for Edge was obviously surrendering the world title. And then, don't know if this was intentional, but Vince McMahon smiling in a church also was a good lyric synch for that. Not much to say about the next bit, good pacing with the song. Liked the fade out.
Triple H spitting was a decent clip for the change of pace and was well synched. The next section was cool, Cena moving energetically really got me into it. A small nit pick; maybe the Kennedy clip could have been a few seconds earlier and would have been a synch for 'shut it all up'. Then it was fine, maybe a few clips a little off synch but nothing major (maybe some moves were cut off too close to the impact?) I think the clip should have changed when the melody did, but you just kept Orton doing his punt on Cena's dad despite the change. Then the rest was all decent stuff, apart from the text and the end was too plain for my liking. I know that's the way the song ends, but 'it's Limp Bizkit baby' made it lose a little for me at the end. One thing I thought when I heard the song had the line 'move for move'; maybe you could have done something in the way of a wrestler imitating another's move, i.e. The Rock doing a Stunner on Austin. I'm not criticising you for this, but just little things like that might make an MV more memorable.

I have no idea how long you've been making MVs, but overall, this was a good effort and I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
JerichoMNC
JerichoMNC

SFG Forums Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFG Forums Promo   SFG Forums Promo I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:34 am

Nice video, the beggining slow part was cool but I thought it drug on a bit to long. action part was well done with no syncing/pacing mess ups I could notice. Not much to complain about, but at the same time nothing really stood out. People need to keep up with these promo mvs because its getting us a ton more members. Ending vid was weird, couldnt tell if it was a joke or not. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kai Koshimoro

SFG Forums Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFG Forums Promo   SFG Forums Promo I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:13 am

JerichoMNC wrote:
Ending vid was weird, couldnt tell if it was a joke or not. Neutral

It was a joke that i thought would be an amusing sig for the video because i always thought of this song every time i saw an '05 BU. But I'm glad you like the promo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SFG Forums Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFG Forums Promo   SFG Forums Promo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFG Forums Promo
Page 1 of 1