SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously) Empty
PostSubject: John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously)   John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:40 am

plz watch and leave feedbak

Mediafire Download
Click Here

Youtube Download
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously)   John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:43 am

I'm pretty sure you used everything i uploaded lol.

Its not bad. You just need to work on hitting the beats more better. Example: you hear the boom part, then you just put a clip with cena smashing someone with a chair or something.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously)   John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:47 am

Delvecchio213 wrote:
I'm pretty sure you used everything i uploaded lol.

Its not bad. You just need to work on hitting the beats more better. Example: you hear the boom part, then you just put a clip with cena smashing someone with a chair or something.

yep i tryed hitting alll fight scenes with cena doin move
Back to top Go down
SPShirt101

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously)   John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:50 am

i liked it,da syncing was alright but u should of done a little more syncing it would ahve been perfect,but overall i liked it nice job
Back to top Go down
andreabomb

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously)   John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:20 pm

Not bad man,but you have (Like said by Delvecchio) Put more attention on the beats.
Back to top Go down
Conan

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously)   John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:32 am

A decent try but you've got a long way to go.
The song has been not only whored in MVs for years but used repeatedly by WWE. I used Bodies for my first ever MV and it wasn't a good choice for the same reasons. The edit on the song you did was poor (at 7 sec) and kind of cut off the momentum a bit. But it wasn't catastrophic because the beat remained the same. Not really anything else to say that hasn't been said. Felt a bit hackneyed, have seen so many Cena MVs like this. But just keep going, get more comfortable, find a style and make original MVs. Best of luck to ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously)   John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Cena Music Video(plz leave feedback good or bad seriously)
Page 1 of 1