SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline

Go down 
+2
JerichoMNC
JNH10992
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline   Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:18 am

Paul Heyman has posted an article at the UK Sun website commenting on WWE's "ill-conceived" Jeff Hardy hospitalization storyline over the weekend, which he says is downright bad for business.

After stating that it would be "rather hypocritical" for him to point fingers about whether a storyline crossed any lines, Heyman asks, "What was so wrong about the storyline? Was it that WWE has blurred the line on its own in-house website, which is where news like Eddie Guerrero's death or the Chris Benoit family tragedy has been first broken? Was it the eerie feeling some people had on the morning of a big show, hearing about a top star being found unconscious in a hotel, invoking memories of Eddie and even Brian Pillman? We're back to the issue of 'taste'"

Heyman adds, "For some people, the manner in which WWE presented this storyline twist was just revolting. The callous view taken by WWE chairman Vince McMahon and those around him, not even taking into account how brazenly insensitive this storyline may be viewed, is yet another in a long line of demonstrations by McMahon that getting people talking is paramount."

Heyman continues to discuss the other reasons WWE simply viewed as "low brow" entertainment and unable to secure coveted advertising partners. You can read the entire piece at TheSun.co.uk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
JerichoMNC
JerichoMNC

PostSubject: Re: Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline   Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:06 pm

People sure do love to complain. About everything.
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
R-Koach

PostSubject: Re: Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline   Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:36 am

i have 2 agree with heyman
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/daphenomenalenigma
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline   Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:37 am

totally agree with MNC everything WWE does everybody has somethin bad to say but O well i thought it was a good story line to get edge back
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline   Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:41 pm

heyman is a fat old douche
Back to top Go down
LK
LK

PostSubject: Re: Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline   Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:01 pm

^ agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline   Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyman Blasts WWE For Hardy Hospitalization Storyline
Page 1 of 1