SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orton's Bad Habits

Go down 
+2
WWETributesV1
thesoberdouglas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

Orton's Bad Habits Empty
PostSubject: Orton's Bad Habits   Orton's Bad Habits I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:07 am

The latest issue of Pro Wrestling Illustrated has an article examining Randy Orton, which notes his smoking habit. The article suggests he could improve his stamina in the ring if he quit the habit. They wrote: "He's always had an impressive physique but only recently got serious about doing more intensive cardiovascular training. Quitting smoking could also help to improve his stamina." The magazine also noted his checkered behavioral history and said he's going to have stay out of trouble for an extended period time before WWE can fully trust him. They wrote: "Orton is going to have to stay on the straight and narrow outside the ring for a lengthy period of time before he can be fully trusted as someone WWE can rely upon to be one of its centerpiece talents. Fairly or unfairly, there are those who wonder if he's capable of abiding by WWE's behavioral expectations for the long haul. To his credit, Orton has acknowledged that he's brought those doubts on himself -- a hopeful sign that he's finally ready to reserve his bad boy persona for the ring."
Back to top Go down
WWETributesV1
WWETributesV1

Orton's Bad Habits Empty
PostSubject: Orton's Bad Habits   Orton's Bad Habits I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:26 am

Orton 4 Champ Lol

bit Random =)
Back to top Go down
NightmareRko

Orton's Bad Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orton's Bad Habits   Orton's Bad Habits I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:38 pm

This sucks Orton should have the title now insted of cena
Back to top Go down
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

Orton's Bad Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orton's Bad Habits   Orton's Bad Habits I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:18 am

NightmareRko wrote:
This sucks Orton should have the title now insted of cena

I'm pretty sure this whole smoking habit and the title are pretty much irrelevant seeing as though Orton had been injured from June until September/October.
Back to top Go down
LK
LK

Orton's Bad Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orton's Bad Habits   Orton's Bad Habits I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:00 pm

this sucks we wont see orton as champ...
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticXRKO
EnigmaticXRKO

Orton's Bad Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orton's Bad Habits   Orton's Bad Habits I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:56 pm

Yeah Orton Does Deserve To Be World Heavyweight Champ
Just Random:)
But he does deserve to be Champ Then Cena.Cena Doesnt Deserve to be champ
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/EnigmaticXRKO
Sponsored content

Orton's Bad Habits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orton's Bad Habits   Orton's Bad Habits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orton's Bad Habits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum