SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Battlelines Card

Go down 
+26
rawm2000
SolarKhan
JazzyJ
DatGhettoWigga
AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS
Kai Koshimoro
Raith
SPShirt101
Terri Schiavo Fan
beej
Leg3ndKilla687
TxJ
JNH10992
R-Koach
Newman3:16
ѕynysteя
SeanzMV
thesoberdouglas
IconicEnigma
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
Fanatic
ecwpower
MVMV
DatAsianPenguin
delv213
Styles4671
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Banned

The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:49 am

^yes!!!!!!!! and i agree with styles
Back to top Go down
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:57 am

PuroresuAndIndysFan wrote:
Whoop whoop im a lowcard....YES! Thanks Spades or Delv I love you!Ive always dreamed of this spot.

Nah not really but im cool with it,my vids gonna suck cause im in 4 other comps right now and got 4 vids to do.

Can someone tell me what the point in editing a music video and putting it in a competition is if you're not going to put some effort into it?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com_justbeej
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:18 am

beej wrote:
Whoop whoop im a lowcard....YES! Thanks Spades or Delv I love you!Ive always dreamed of this spot.

Nah not really but im cool with it,my vids gonna suck cause im in 4 other comps right now and got 4 vids to do.

Can someone tell me what the point in editing a music video and putting it in a competition is if you're not going to put some effort into it?

No No not like that i will put effort into and give it my all but im only a low-card,so nobody will care if I do it or not what I was sayin was I will have to get to it,its not 1st in line rite now maybe in like 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:15 am

Spades? Spades doesn't do anything...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:20 am

Spades isn't even part of the staff. Styles basically made the card excluding the matches I and Fanatic made.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:46 pm

Styles4671 wrote:

Spades? Spades doesn't do anything...

sorry Styles i meant you.
Back to top Go down
Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:28 pm

alot of jealous people in here...i gotta say i love it,,i feed off of it..thank you all
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Leg3ndKilla687
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:18 pm

jealous of what exactly?
Back to top Go down
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:56 am

xSynysteRxV1_ wrote:
jealous of what exactly?
im jealous that my i will never be as big a loser as he is
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:02 am

Leg3ndKilla687 wrote:
alot of jealous people in here...i gotta say i love it,,i feed off of it..thank you all

What am I jealous of? That all you do is make shitty people and beat some n00bs on youtube that blow. It's ridiculous how great you think you are. Is it an act? Because, I can't believe that someone is so cocky in their shitty videos.
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:10 am

i might be a bit late with my vid ill have to check but i believe i have a wrestling tournament on the 17th 18th and 19th
Back to top Go down
Newman3:16

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:43 pm

Legendkilla = "Jabroni" lol =P
Back to top Go down
SPShirt101

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:19 am

can u change our match into a normal match
Back to top Go down
Raith
Raith

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:32 pm

I have a request. I know that ecwpower is in the fatal 4way match, but if you've been on chat lately we've been having a little feud brewing. Therefore, I think it would be best to take us out of our matches and make it a mid card 1v1 match with some kind of stipulation. Simular to solarkans and beej's match, but not that intense. Please leave me feedback reguarding whether or not you can make this match happen on Battlelines.

Thanks,
Raith
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/enigmaticxessential
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:36 pm

sounds fine with me il add it
Back to top Go down
Raith
Raith

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:40 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Raith wrote:
I have a request. I know that ecwpower is in the fatal 4way match, but if you've been on chat lately we've been having a little feud brewing. Therefore, I think it would be best to take us out of our matches and make it a mid card 1v1 match with some kind of stipulation. Simular to solarkans and beej's match, but not that intense. Please leave me feedback reguarding whether or not you can make this match happen on Battlelines.

Thanks,
Raith

OOOOOOO.......Interesting
Back to top Go down
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Just a question???
On this is the 25Th and this is like the 14Th or something.
Whens the PPV after that>
Back to top Go down
Raith
Raith

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:04 am

WhoopWhoopItsPiF wrote:
Raith wrote:

Thanks,
Raith

oh yeah its gonna be good Smile
Back to top Go down
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:30 am

Raith wrote:
WhoopWhoopItsPiF wrote:
Raith wrote:

Thanks,
Raith

It better be or I might spank you.
Back to top Go down
Raith
Raith

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:11 pm

WhoopWhoopItsPiF wrote:
Raith wrote:
WhoopWhoopItsPiF wrote:
Raith wrote:

Thanks,
Raith

It better be or I might spank you.

your gonna spank me? ok maybe the stipulation should be loser gets spanked by PiF
Back to top Go down
Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:00 pm

Delv213 wrote:
lol @ Leg3ndKilla getting a high spot on the card.
BLOW ME
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Leg3ndKilla687
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:21 pm

Leg3ndKilla687 wrote:
Delv213 wrote:
lol @ Leg3ndKilla getting a high spot on the card.
BLOW ME

Rolling Eyes
and one of the admins wants me of this forum, god it's laughable.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:27 pm

Which admin?
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:32 pm

^u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battlelines Card   The Official Battlelines Card - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Battlelines Card
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next