SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeff Hardy Break Me Down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EGForeverInMyHeart

Jeff Hardy Break Me Down Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy Break Me Down   Jeff Hardy Break Me Down I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:16 am

This is my first wrestling vid on Vegas so it isn't that good...also sorry about the overlay pic I now know how to fix that so its not hard to see the clips...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkshgkGZMks
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Break Me Down   Jeff Hardy Break Me Down I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:13 am

Nice

The highlight for me has to be that the part where "...the stranger trapped inside...". That looked so good. This is really good for your first Vegas video. I wouldn't really recommend that texture you had over the video but it didn't bother me. Also didn't like how you slowed the clips down at the end.

Overall nice work Keep it up
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Break Me Down   Jeff Hardy Break Me Down I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:06 am

awesome job leah your making quite an impression on everybody here. i loved it good flow,sync, everything lol. only thing i didnt like was that texture u had but other than that this is very good keep it up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Break Me Down   Jeff Hardy Break Me Down I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy Break Me Down
Page 1 of 1