SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guitar Hero World Tour

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SPShirt101

Guitar Hero World Tour Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero World Tour   Guitar Hero World Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:04 am

I Just Got It Fot The PS3,And Was Wondering If Anyone Has It?
Back to top Go down
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour   Guitar Hero World Tour I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:55 pm

yeah i got it 1st day it came out
GH3 was the 1st guitar hero game i played so i played for hours and now play on expert so i was pretty stoked for GHWT but when i got it its fun but im kinda burnt out on GH i still play here or there but not like i did with GH3
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour   Guitar Hero World Tour I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:46 pm

isn't this edition pretty much a exact rip off Rock Band, with the drum kit and so on?
Back to top Go down
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour   Guitar Hero World Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:59 am

^Well this may just be me but when RB1 1st came out it was really cool cause it had drums and such but the game play lacked a bit it didnt give you the feel that your were actually playing teh songs like GH did so when GHWT was coming i was really stoked cause they were taking RBs cool idea with having teh whole band and making a GH game with it. So i guess they riped RBs idea but imo they did it better
Back to top Go down
SPShirt101

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour   Guitar Hero World Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:25 am

^^ I Agree With That,But I Like GHWT Way Better Den RB,Just Because The Drums Feel More Realistic To Me,Since Im a Drummer
Back to top Go down
MVMV
MVMV

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour   Guitar Hero World Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:07 am

Well, Doesn't matter What I plat, since I'm a Guitar player.
Back to top Go down
LK
LK

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour   Guitar Hero World Tour I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:55 pm

Im thinking of getting it is it good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour   Guitar Hero World Tour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero World Tour
Page 1 of 1