SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Freestyle --- "Paradise Lost"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamieWilmot

WWE Freestyle --- "Paradise Lost" Empty
PostSubject: WWE Freestyle --- "Paradise Lost"   WWE Freestyle --- "Paradise Lost" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:03 am

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lFf4xzGDMP8

I put the link in, because I'm not sure if the youtube players good on this site. Most sites with the youtube players run laggy.

I made this in Sony Vegas a few days back. It's a short, 30 second video. I realise most of it is of the same people, but I didn't download enough stuff, I didn't think I'd need too much for a 30 secod video, but because I wanted to make it well, I ended up needing more.

The sig isn't made by me, it was made by Dace Destiny.

The music is "Paradise Lost" by Hollywood Undead. All feedback is greatly appreciated and if there's anything I can do in return, such as give feedback on your video, I'd be happy to.
Back to top Go down
YourPersonalJesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Freestyle --- "Paradise Lost"   WWE Freestyle --- "Paradise Lost" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:12 am

i dunno i didt like this that much it was just missing soething and it was to many black strobes and efffects kinda made it hard tos ee
Back to top Go down
JamieWilmot

PostSubject: Re: WWE Freestyle --- "Paradise Lost"   WWE Freestyle --- "Paradise Lost" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:16 am

Yeah, I did kinda over-do the lighting effects a fair bit. I think the main thing it was missing was length, although I'm a strong believer in quality > quantity, with video making, it's hard to get a lot of quality into a short video.

Thank you for the feedback
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Freestyle --- "Paradise Lost"   WWE Freestyle --- "Paradise Lost" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Freestyle --- "Paradise Lost"
Page 1 of 1