SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stone Cold - Forever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanzMV
SeanzMV

Stone Cold - Forever Empty
PostSubject: Stone Cold - Forever   Stone Cold - Forever I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:06 am

i was really bored so i made this

its pretty bad

but pls give me tips to improve

*WATCH IN HD*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smhjeffhardy
JamieWilmot

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold - Forever   Stone Cold - Forever I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:14 am

I liked it. During the chorus, there were a few parts where the beat wasn't synced, and the part with the blank-bordered box was good until it was highlighting nothing but the top corner, which had nothing there but the crowd, lol.

Still, I enjoyed it, nice job man.
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold - Forever   Stone Cold - Forever I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:26 am

This song is getting overused by n00bs. Stop using it people or i will not give you guys feedback lol. It wasn't horrible but you did use some effects that i really didn't like such as that box like effect during the verse. The chorus wasn't bad either, you did sync decently but you had alot of slow clips in it which killed the pace. Overall it wasn't bad at all but work on pacing and flow and you should get alot better.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold - Forever   Stone Cold - Forever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stone Cold - Forever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFG Forums  :: Video Editing :: Wrestling Music Videos-
Jump to: