SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawn Michaels Life Again

Go down 
+2
JamieWilmot
YourPersonalJesus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
YourPersonalJesus

Shawn Michaels Life Again Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels Life Again   Shawn Michaels Life Again I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:51 am

made this for battlelines but was banned so i was kicked off the card it gets better from 1:30 on watch in high quality even tho it might lag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v40OxVD365w&feature=channel&fmt=22

Last edited by YourPersonalJesus on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JamieWilmot

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Life Again   Shawn Michaels Life Again I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:36 am

Nice job, I enjoyed it. I loved the part you pointed out to me before at 1:40 and the beat syncing is good throughout the video. Didn't have much lyric syncing that I saw, other than the remember part with Shawn reading, I think. I liked that sync, but in all honesty, I wasn't fully paying attention for lyric syncing oppurtunities, so I may be wrong.

Either way, I liked it and am looking forward to our joint vid.
Back to top Go down
YourPersonalJesus

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Life Again   Shawn Michaels Life Again I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:59 am

alright sounds good
Back to top Go down
andreabomb

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Life Again   Shawn Michaels Life Again I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:51 pm

Good video,man.You should improve on the beats that weren't synced very well.The pace was good except at the en.The Lyrics wasn't very synced,like the beats,the effects that you used were good.

Overall:Good video.Improve on the Beats and Lyrics. 3/5
Back to top Go down
hardyzvideosv2

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Life Again   Shawn Michaels Life Again I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:00 pm

pretty good the syncing cud have been better but i liked it 4/5
Back to top Go down
xsophiex
xsophiex

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Life Again   Shawn Michaels Life Again I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:47 pm

anything michaels is godlike. <3
love the music and synced well.
4/5
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexxxualsophie
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Life Again   Shawn Michaels Life Again I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:39 pm

It was pretty good but the graident didn't work out well, a couple of minor flaws but overall it's pretty good.

7.5/10

Keep up the good work, your getting better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Life Again   Shawn Michaels Life Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels Life Again
Page 1 of 1