SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts... Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts...   Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:21 am

A fraternity brother and myself went to this show and it was alright for the time I was there. The reason why I say that is because I got kicked out for yelling shit at Jeff Hardy acting like Tyrone Biggums and cheering for Edge. Then some ugly bitch got in my face so I started cussing at her and security got involved and threw us out. So for that..I missed the true main event which was a cage match between Big Show and Taker. I have a feeling Taker won it though lol. By the way, I hate richmond wrestling crowds because most of them are kids or truck drivers that have no teeth and they look like trolls.

BTW, I hate little kids at these shows. I wanted to punch this kid that kept holding up a sign that said, "Jeff Hardy fan, cancer free, I'm a jeff hardy wanna-be." So does Jeff discriminate against people with cancer or something?

Anywho..

First match was between Great Khali and this OVW guy Ryan Braddock. It was obviously a squash match and ended of course with Khali's double armed powerbomb or whatever you call it and Khali just stepped on the guy the ref counted the pin. Then Khali did a kisscam without the camera and kissed this ugly ass black girl. I was expecting her to after she sat down, to start screaming after an alien rips out of her stomach that you'd see off of the Alien series movies.

Second match was first started when a diva, I have no idea who it was, asked this group of black girls a trivia question on where WM 25 was being held. They got it right and the diva told one of the girls to say, "What's up." That led to R.Truth's music being played and he came through the crowd and it was announced that the match was a triple threat match for the US Championship. Gregory Helms came out next and then Benjamin did. Helms and R.Truth tagged for awhile before R.Truth turned on Helms and towards the end, they had this sick suplex where Helms was getting on to the top turnbuckle and R.Truth was at the bottom of the corner and then Botchamin went to jump onto the top rope to stop Helms but slipped and kicked Truth in the face. Then Benjamin went to suplex Helms and R.Truth popped up between them and did a fucking barrel of monkeys chain to the canvas. Benjamin ended up winning the match after R.Truth hit his move on Helms and then Benjamin threw Truth out of the ring and pinned Helms and won. Truth and Helms had a stand off only for Helms to clap for Truth and get out of the ring.

Third match was a diva's tag match with Kung Fu Naki as the referee. It was pretty boring between the Bella Twins against McCool and Natalya. Natalya was definitely the best the part of the match with looks and wrestling. The crowd really responded surprisingly enough to Natalya doing a Banana Split (Thank you Almighty) on one of the twins. I don't remember how McCool won but afterwards after they were doing a beat down on the Twins. Maria ran down only for McCool to beat her ass and Maria laid in the ring for like 5 minutes while some bald guy checked on her.

Fourth match was a boring match between Kizarny and MVP. MVP was being all emo and shit and Kizarny, who can I say, is a boring wrestler, beat MVP. MVP got on the mic after the match and says he quits.

Fifth match was for the Tag Titles between the Colon Bro's and Kendrick and Jackson. It was definitely a better match than the diva's match. The Colon Bro's win after Carlito gets his cradleshock move on Kendrick.

Sixth match was a street fight between Triple H and Kozlov. I don't really know how to talk about the match between a couple false finishes and Triple H having to hit Kozlov twice with the sledgehammer and then again with the pedigree to win.

Seventh match was for the WWE Championship between Jeff Hardy and Edge. They didn't fight for like 5 minutes because Edge kept getting on the microphone and ripping the crowd which got a big reaction. It was a rather slow match and ended with Hardy of course winning with the swanton. Before the end of the match was when I got into the verbal fight with the ugly bitch. I ended up seeing the end and thought it was over and didn't care since they didn't have the cage up anyways so I assumed they wouldn't have it.

Biggest pop:
Jeff Hardy
Triple H
R.Truth
Gregory Helms
Maria doing the rock on sign before walking into the back

Biggest Heat:
Edge (even after being cheered when his music came on)
Khali (originally booed when his music started playing)
Shelton Benjamin
Zeke and Kendrick
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts...   Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:12 pm

Sucks you got kicked out. I'm going to be going to Raw soon and hopefully I don't get stuck with stupid kids like you did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts...   Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Just make sure you make Vince happy and you root for who you are supposed to so you don't get dirty looks from kiddies. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts...   Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:43 pm

En Too See wrote:
So does Jeff discriminate against people with cancer or something?

Considering his mum died of cancer i think that's highly unlikely
Back to top Go down
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts...   Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:22 am

Hitler's grandmother was a jew and he still hated jews.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts...   Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smackdown House Show 12/29 Results and Thoughts...
Page 1 of 1