SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Superstar gets heat and debuts soon...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

New Superstar gets heat and debuts soon... Empty
PostSubject: New Superstar gets heat and debuts soon...   New Superstar gets heat and debuts soon... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:32 am

Quote :
- New SmackDown Superstar Kizarny has already got out on the wrong foot as key people in WWE have soured on him. Add Kizarny to the list of people John Laurinaitis has heat on him for backing. Kizarny had matches with MVP at WWE’s live events last week where MVP was booked to take the whole match and then do a fluke loss to keep his losing streak alive. It was described internally as the perfect example of having someone win and bury him at the same time.

- It’s being reported in Mexico that Dos Caras Jr. will start with WWE at the Royal Rumble. Keep in mind there have been a lot of crazy reports regarding Caras and WWE this year so we’ll just have to wait and see. source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I can say right now witnessing Kizarny vs MVP, I'm kind of surprised the bullshit that WWE pulls out of the hat now with their superstars.

I have a feeling Caras will goto Smackdown since that's where most of the cruiserweights go. Unfortunately, Smackdown's divisions are all fucked up seeing as though you only have like 2 or 3 tag teams all together on SD. The US title scene is pretty much the same.
Back to top Go down
NightmareRko

PostSubject: Re: New Superstar gets heat and debuts soon...   New Superstar gets heat and debuts soon... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:03 am

Dos Caras Jr. is to f'n big to be on a cruserweight division he sucks but smackdown needs the hispanic crowd like they used to had Mysterio
Back to top Go down
MagnumMatt4rts
MagnumMatt4rts

PostSubject: Re: New Superstar gets heat and debuts soon...   New Superstar gets heat and debuts soon... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:46 pm

-His gimmick is as lame as hornswoggle's one, so lame and can only entertain kids.
-The boringest entrance in wwe, tna and roh combined
-Ugly "wrestling" gears
-It looks like is wrestling in slow motion
- And well lmfao did I need to say anything about is finisher lol a ddt combined with a roll-up (without the head touching the ring)...

I've finally found the first Canadian wrestler who sucks

What I did when I saw his debut:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Superstar gets heat and debuts soon...   New Superstar gets heat and debuts soon... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Superstar gets heat and debuts soon...
Page 1 of 1