SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For old times sake

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goofeh

For old times sake Empty
PostSubject: For old times sake   For old times sake I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:17 pm

If it helps you guys out I'd be happy to throw in a vid of mine for this, it technically wouldn't be a new vid but it'd be unseen to everyone here. Although it almost certainly wouldn't be a wrestling one. And I very much doubt I'd have time to vote, dunno how you guys feel about that.

Anyone who'd wanna face me? If anyone here has even heard of me that is lol. As long as you don't mind facing a non-wrestling mv that probably hasn't been made specifically for this competition.

I'm not confirming this yet by the way, just throwing the idea out there to see what (if any) response there is.
Back to top Go down
Fanatic

For old times sake Empty
PostSubject: Re: For old times sake   For old times sake I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:26 pm

This would be great imo I dont run the PPVs but i think they could find somebody for you to go against and i know Rey316 just signed up and he said he was almost done with a movie video so....this would be perfect
Back to top Go down
beedo316

For old times sake Empty
PostSubject: Re: For old times sake   For old times sake I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:41 pm

glad to see u mate..
Back to top Go down
Goofeh

For old times sake Empty
PostSubject: Re: For old times sake   For old times sake I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:58 pm

Beeeeeeds, you too! Hope all is well.

I'm probably gonna enter an old (i hope unreleased) movie mv for the match, but I'm also working on a new (and final) mv which if finished in time you guys can add as an extra download for the comp if you wish to do so.
Back to top Go down
Goofeh

For old times sake Empty
PostSubject: Re: For old times sake   For old times sake I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Change of plans: I will not be involved in this competition, as a favour to an old friend! My final "goofeh mv" will instead appear elsewhere shortly.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

For old times sake Empty
PostSubject: Re: For old times sake   For old times sake I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Wow... fucking fanatic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
beedo316

For old times sake Empty
PostSubject: Re: For old times sake   For old times sake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:50 am

goof your a fuck tard...i rememberd why u pissed off and annoyed so many people
Back to top Go down
Goofeh

For old times sake Empty
PostSubject: Re: For old times sake   For old times sake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Cheers beeds.

I don't know any of the politics of the forums these days and really don't care but I do know that two guys who supported me massively back when I was a regular and seem incredibly nice people have asked me to use my vids to support their forum instead, as apparently this one isn't worth supporting. As I don't have the time to find out for myself, I'm taking their word for it. As far as I'm concerned I'd be an absolute prick not to support them after how nice they were to me back when I gave a shit.

But with two-faced comments going from "glad to see you mate" to "your a fuck tard", not even ensuring to check the difference between "your" and "you're" first, its easy to see why I and so many others left to begin with lol. Its reassuring to know these places are still as much a waste of time as they always were, but best wishes to all who still have the patience for it!
Back to top Go down
beedo316

For old times sake Empty
PostSubject: Re: For old times sake   For old times sake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:26 pm

ahhh yep ok then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For old times sake Empty
PostSubject: Re: For old times sake   For old times sake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For old times sake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFG Forums  :: Video Editing :: Battlelines-
Jump to: