SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth

Go down 
+7
SPShirt101
delv213
MVMV
En Too See
HY2J
YourPersonalJesus
Styles4671
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth Empty
PostSubject: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:21 am

Over the past few days, there has been a lot going on with the forum, including some controversy. If you have not heard, fanatic and MNC are making their own forum. Why? Well basically this was their plan all along. Some people may be saying, "I really don't think it was and they were just pissed at how you were running the site" which is to some extent true, but not really the complete truth. Now, some people have received messages from Fanatic about the forum. Some things about the forum: Payed by Fanatic and run by MNC. But back to what I was talking about. Over the couple of days, Fanatic has been sending messages about the forum trying to promote. In my and some other's opinion, it's very poorly thought up and has many false statements. Here is the message with some thoughts from me showing you the real truth.

Fanatic wrote:

Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth Picture27

First of all, you were a useless admin and you never deserved to be one in the first place. Once you said a thread was in the wrong section and never bothered to move it. Also, about the skin, he tried helping us when we were planning on switching boards, but nothing ever worked. That was about all he did tech. wise.

Quote :
Styles would not hear us out on a lot of are ideas

Not really I listened to you guys, agreed at times, disagreed on others. Also I made sure we could come to an agreement like changing the date. If you want to say you were just being nice that's your own fault.

Quote :
so we wanted to leave but we decided not to after styles spent his money on the fourms already. I was not very happy with the stuff delv and styles were doing like making that fake account(fake soalrkhan) but I didn’t say anything because they were admin. So I was in a bit of a fight with th3rd and he went around editing my post and sig at TheMVZone so I did the same at Sfg but some how I switched his password

The only way you could've done that is by going to the section "Change password" so don't try to say somehow or act like you didn't mean to.

Quote :
when I edited his avatar delv and styles saw that I did that and took my admin away I was not happy but I took it because I could see where they were coming from. Now this is when the problems started because N2C got on SFG and styles gave him admin pretty much right away and he was pretty cool at 1st but then he started doing ass stuff as some as u guys realize like making the noobs list

Those weren't his opinions, he was told to do that since he has a reputation of being able to get rid of some people. It was done because some people were leaving because of the annoying people or one of the admins really wanted to get rid of that person, but they must have had a good reason or it wouldn't be added.

Quote :
and just bitching all over the place

I'd really like to see this "bitching." He may have in a couple posts but like you didn't? You caused a lot of stuff.

Quote :
so I was pretty tired of it as was MNC cause one of my goals for SFG was to stop the fighting cause imo it makes the site not as fun. I asked styles to talk to N2C about all the stuff he was doing but I guess styles loved everything he was doing so he banned me because i was annoying him.

Wrong, very VERY wrong. You were banned because I found out about the forum. You said you were "going to steal the PPV," and, "SFG will be replaced (basically killed but you want to use replace so there)" so I banned you because I figured you would just try to get people to come over and make up bullshit like you have.

Quote :
So I asked MNC if he would make a site because I cant stand how Sfg was going he said yes but he was pretty stoked for PPV so he said we will set everything up and then we will put up site after PPV. By this time MNC was tired of the stuff styles was turning Mvs into so it finally said something as most if u seen after that MNC was banned.

For the same reasons as you were banned, not because he posted about the site. I really didn't care about that but the face that there was a high chance of him promoting and you could sign in, I had to ban him.

Quote :
because they never go good because u useually lose ppl. MNC has been wanting to make a site for a while

That right there basically shows you the whole plan was to make a forum from the start and get more popular from the start. Now, this is really what this thread is about. The real truth about their plan. Their plan was to join SFG and make a lot of friends by being nice to people and then make their own forum and have more members because of SFG. How can I prove this?

Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth 24ngye1

Fanatic is so stupid to admit that....

Quote :
has been around a lot longer and seen what works and what doesn’t so it seems pretty obvious what to do.

That's about it. So all I'm asking you is to stay instead of joining their forum after they basically lied to you and pretended to be your friends so their forum would be a success. They're a bunch of ass holes.

Last edited by Styles4671 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
YourPersonalJesus

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:52 am

UGH i see where you are both coming from and where u are both wrong and im like confused by a lot of this im ean N2C kinda is a jerk but he GETS THE JOB DONE. Fanatic did have a plan but i mean who has never tried to trick ppl. It might just be cuz im young but i hate all this internet drama about all this shit and i dont know what to do
Back to top Go down
HY2J
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

You're making highly false interpretations of their intentions. You are assuming that their goal was to increase popularity with members and then somehow steal them for a new site when that clearly makes no sense whatsoever in such a bleak wrestling media community anyway. No one likes to have to constantly start fresh, this is why I wasn't even originally pleased when you told me about the loss of the database when switching to vB. So even if their intention was as you say, it wouldn't have worked effectively and they're not idiots to not notice this. This is pretty much moronic childish banter which is basically constant shifting of blames and just as minute as a "but he started it" 5 year old fight.
Back to top Go down
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:59 am

According to a well known source when it comes to forums...

Quote :
En TOO See (10:32:49 PM):lol so you remember this one kid
En TOO See (10:32:50 PM):fanatic
En TOO See (10:32:54 PM):well he's being SO ORIGINAL
En TOO See (10:32:59 PM):he's bringing back FP
En TOO See (10:33:03 PM):what a tool
Fincher709 (10:33:42 PM):i hope he gets raped to death
En TOO See (10:33:49 PM):lol
Fincher709 (10:34:10 PM):how do u even know
Fincher709 (10:34:20 PM):lol at u still invloved in that shit
En TOO See (10:34:30 PM):SFG
Fincher709 (10:34:35 PM):u have some geh fwends
En TOO See (10:34:35 PM):I'm an admin there as well
En TOO See (10:34:44 PM):Fanatic left
En TOO See (10:34:47 PM):with MNC
En TOO See (10:34:53 PM):to make a forum
Fincher709 (10:35:15 PM): lol
Fincher709 (10:35:26 PM): fanatic cant make fuckin cereal
Fincher709 (10:35:38 PM): MNC is a jew
Fincher709 (10:35:56 PM): lol at when fanatic left
Fincher709 (10:36:00 PM): longest post ever
Fincher709 (10:36:04 PM): like anyone gives a fuck
En TOO See (10:36:23 PM):lol

nuff said.
Back to top Go down
HY2J
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:06 am

MG ranting about Fanatic doesn't prove anything.
Back to top Go down
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:17 am

I'm talking about his opinion on the whole matter, and the fact that Fanatic has pulled this drama queen bullshit before.
Back to top Go down
MVMV
MVMV

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:33 pm

I agree HY2J, this forum has became a very childish forum. I only ask of you is to GROW THE FUCK UP! (not you HY2J, lol.)
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:22 pm

People need to understand that Internet drama will consist wherever you go on the net, there is no avoiding it. That's why people need to calm down and not over react. There is no need to leave somewhere to go to another place when that place is the exact same as the place that you were already at. That's why I don't understand why people are even thinking about leaving this forum for Fanatic's forum when everything will be the exact same. If you guys even think that things will be better at his forum then im guessing you don't know the real Fanatic.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:58 pm

By the way...Fanatic sent me this to share with the entire forum...

Back to top Go down
YourPersonalJesus

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:05 am

he keeps winking
Back to top Go down
SPShirt101

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:23 am

YourPersonalJesus wrote:
he keeps winking

its a twitch dur

btw this isnt fanatic is it
Back to top Go down
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:35 am

YourPersonalJesus wrote:
he keeps winking

It's Jim Ross' baby boy!
Back to top Go down
ecwpower
ecwpower

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:42 am

wow Fagnatic got banned what els did i miss?
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:57 am

ecwpower wrote:
wow Fagnatic got banned what els did i miss?

MNC also got banned Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 pm

DUN DUN DUN! lol the sfg drama gotta love it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:25 am

^LOL,did this shit happen in the old days?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
crosscut619
crosscut619

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:56 am

did they ever get to make the forum? just asking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/crosscut619
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth   Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanatic and JerichoMNC - The REAL Truth
Page 1 of 1