SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For all of you Mike Adamle fans out there...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Benaholic

For all of you Mike Adamle fans out there... Empty
PostSubject: For all of you Mike Adamle fans out there...   For all of you Mike Adamle fans out there... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:41 am

Quote :
MIKE ADAMLE UPDATE
by Buck Woodward @ 2009-01-15 12:18:06

For all of your Mike Adamle fans out there, Matt Carter sent along the following on everyone's favorite former WWE General Manager. ... Mike is back on NBC 5 Chicago as a sports anchor. I usually see him on the early morning news on Sundays. He did some weeknights a while back, but I think he was filling in that week.

I checked out the site for the station, and Mike Adamle's profile is listed as being updated on October 18th, a few weeks before the November 3rd episode of Raw where he resigned as General Manager. Despite being updated during his WWE run, no mention of his time with the company is there. I can't imagine why. Click here for the profile

Credit: PWInsider

Ha, I thought that was interesting. Has anybody on here seen him on NBC since he took back his job as sports anchor? Is he better or worse at that, than he was during his tenure in the WWE?
Back to top Go down
crosscut619
crosscut619

For all of you Mike Adamle fans out there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all of you Mike Adamle fans out there...   For all of you Mike Adamle fans out there... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:30 am

No one should be a Mike Adamle fan. He did nothing but mess up the good name of our commentators. But if I were to be one, then I don't know anything about him being a sports anchor for NBC. I hope he does a heck of alot better there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/crosscut619

For all of you Mike Adamle fans out there...
Page 1 of 1