SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dixie Carter confirms...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

Dixie Carter confirms... Empty
PostSubject: Dixie Carter confirms...   Dixie Carter confirms... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:03 am

Credit: TNAWrestlingnews.com

Quote :
TNA President Dixie Carter spoke to DailyStar.co.uk to promote TNA's UK tour, which kicks off today.

Regarding the rumors that Christian Cage is gone from TNA Wrestling, Carter confirmed his departure. "I’m very disappointed," she said. "I like him as a person as well as a talent. It’s interesting, he was the first big name to jump ship to us and he’s been the first to jump back. I wish him all the best."

She also talked about the importance of TNA's presence oversaes. "I think this is a special and important market for us." She added it's a market "where the fans have embraced our product on an equal level with the competition – and much quicker." TNA's weekly ratings are competitive with WWE's and "being on par in the ratings is a huge victory for us."

Well that settles it, from the other horse's mouth. Now it's basically just a waiting game from now to see when he'll debut. I laughed at the last sentence about being on par in the ratings.
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

Dixie Carter confirms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter confirms...   Dixie Carter confirms... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:00 am

Maybe on par with ECW.
Back to top Go down

Dixie Carter confirms...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFG Forums  :: Discussion :: Wrestling Discussion-
Jump to: