SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?

Go down 
+4
JazzyJ
thesoberdouglas
ѕynysteя
$tylin195
8 posters
AuthorMessage
$tylin195
$tylin195

So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? Empty
PostSubject: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:40 am

COME THE FUCK ON? I COULD'VE TOTALLY SEEN HIM AS THE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION EASILY. WHEN IS THE WWE GONNA RECOGNIZE REAL TALENT WHEN THEY SEE IT?

Thank god the Hardy Boyz got noticed just in time bounce
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:01 am

they had no idea he would of become what he his today, plus when wwe purchased wcw, most of the talent lost their jobs and started working indy
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:01 am

Thank god they let him go, otherwise we wouldn't have the AJ we have today
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:07 am

You can't "let them go" when they never signed a contract. AJ never signed with the wwe. This is a preliminary match. He probably got paid $200 bucks wrestling here.
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:40 am

This was ages ago why bring it up now ?
Back to top Go down
rawm2000

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:51 am

He turned them down because they offered him the normal start up contract but he was offered a spot with them. He just knew he could make more money doing indy work and still be closer to his family.
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:56 am

Ah well theres the end of this topic
Back to top Go down
$tylin195
$tylin195

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:48 am

$.M.v.P.$ wrote:
This was ages ago

WOW, did you figure that out by yourself? of course it's ages ago that's why I used the word "Had" in the topic title signaling that it's past tense meaning it happened already! Also, I said the "WWF/WWE"! Did that not tip you off in anyway?

$.M.v.P.$ wrote:
why bring it up now ?

I brought it up because I feel like WWE doesn't know how to recognize talent anymore. Comparing their roster from before to know, I can see why fans are saying the same thing. A gimmick can go only so far but talent stays with you forever!
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:17 pm

$tylin195 wrote:
$.M.v.P.$ wrote:
why bring it up now ?

I brought it up because I feel like WWE doesn't know how to recognize talent anymore.

This was around 2002 and they dont know how to recognize 'talent' anymore ? well since 2000 lets see a couple of 'talent' what came threw and are still in the business; cena, orton, kennedy, mvp, benjamin, cm punk etc
Back to top Go down
$tylin195
$tylin195

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:06 pm

$.M.v.P.$ wrote:
$tylin195 wrote:
$.M.v.P.$ wrote:
why bring it up now ?

I brought it up because I feel like WWE doesn't know how to recognize talent anymore.

This was around 2002 and they dont know how to recognize 'talent' anymore ? well since 2000 lets see a couple of 'talent' what came threw and are still in the business; cena, orton, kennedy, mvp, benjamin, cm punk etc

Yes some of the people you listed are still here but some of the people that the WWF/WWE let go are pretty much shitting on that entire list!
Back to top Go down
beedo316

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 am

no one shits on orton..NO ONE..not even aj..and im a fan of aj but orton has it all.
Back to top Go down
$tylin195
$tylin195

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:40 am

beedo316 wrote:
no one shits on orton..NO ONE..not even aj..and im a fan of aj but orton has it all.

In all honesty, in that entire group of wrestlers he posted, Orton is really the only one worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:14 am

$tylin195 wrote:
beedo316 wrote:

In all honesty, in that entire group of wrestlers he posted, Orton is really the only one worth mentioning.

kennedy, mvp, benjamin, cm punk

really? not worth mentioning, eh?
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:26 pm

beedo316 wrote:

thesoberdouglas wrote:

really? not worth mentioning, eh?.

They agree with me cheers
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:24 am

this thread is fucking pointless...
Back to top Go down
$tylin195
$tylin195

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:56 am

thesoberdouglas wrote:
$tylin195 wrote:
beedo316 wrote:

really? not worth mentioning, eh?

CM Punk- Hasn't been worth watching since his debut
MVP- You have got to be fucking kidding me
Kennedy- Maybe he's alright
MVP- well.............I'll give you that one

But even then...................none of them are fucking with Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
$tylin195
$tylin195

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:58 am

thesoberdouglas wrote:
this thread is fucking pointless...

Thank you for contributing to this "fucking pointless thread" bounce
Back to top Go down
YourPersonalJesus

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:10 am

FUCKINGDOUBLE POST also

Quote :

wtf
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:40 am

$tylin195 wrote:

But even then...................none of them are fucking with Randy Orton

Really? The fastest triple crown winner hasn't been worth while in his 2 years?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?   So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So the WWF/WWE Had AJ Styles in there posession and they LET HIM GO?
Page 1 of 1