SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread

Go down 
+13
E6049
CabanaApproved
DatAsianPenguin
YourPersonalJesus
catsyd7
SeanzMV
FBM
andreabomb
delv213
TxJ
JazzyJ
thesoberdouglas
Styles4671
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:50 am

*All competitors who have not sent me a link will have until Tuesday night, 1.20.09, to message me your video. You will be counted as a drop out if you do not have your video by then, unless I am notified you will be a little late before hand.

*This thread is for voting only.

Last edited by Styles4671 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:44 pm

Styles VS Iconic

Iconic - Good shit man, this was definitely your best to date. Great sync and pacing, and good song the compliment lesner. Favourite part was the end, the transition was done pretty well from wwe to ufc, if only you have some New Japan footage, that would of really completed the video.

Styles - It was ok, not your best at all, but seeing as you restarted your video a couple times, it was adequate. Pretty much a average copy of Decimation, I thought you did a good job of pacing for a 40 second video. I know from your other videos you can do so much better, I think you let yourself down with this video.

JazzyJ VS HY2J

JazzyJ - Nice stuff man, the beginning rocked my socks, and the rest, well it was very good. The video flowed nice, and I thought the song really went well to this video. I don't think this is your best, but overall you did a very good job.

HY2J - Sorry, I thought this was pretty average compaired to anything else you've made. Anyways, I thought this was really cool and the fact you worked some history into the video made it stand way out from the other "hype" promos. Text seemed dull, but I liked the colour tone and song alot.

Abomb vs DAP

Andreabomb - The glow at the beginning way to fucking strong, and was the first thing to actually put me off. I really didn't like that shaking part, and I know that could of been synced and paced much more, than you did. You can do much better, this came off as a average hardy fanboy video, sorry.

DAP - Not bad, to much tv simulator, you used it ok tho. Looks like you got lazy close to the end of the video, the BU's started to run long. Good song, I just think it could of been synced really nice, I was hoping for more.

MVMV vs SP101

SP101 - Not bad man, video had it's good parts and bad parts. There could have been more pacing through the video, especially when the song picked up, and the some of the syncs looked accidental. Now for the good parts, ehh, song I guess, I liked the flow of the video, thats about it.

MVMV - Hmm, I thought the video lacked some charater. Doesn't look like much work went in to this man, I mean you've made some kickass stuff in 08, this just, I wasn't feeling it. Overall I really wish this wasn't a promo, it doesn't give you much to work with, not your best.

Geno vs Goland vs Mystery

Geno - I thought this was great, Can't think of much whats wrong with it. Started out alittle slow, but it picked up and I thought it was clever how the paced khalis squish move. Over all not much for me to complain about.

Goland - Good stuff, again not much for me to complain about. I thought you got a little lazy towards the end of the video, but the beginning and middle flowed nice imo. Ehh, I wasn't into the song that much, but I wasnt' a big deal for me, overall nice.

Mystery - Very nice. I thought this was great, sync and pace were great and the song wasn't bad. Umm Video was a little bright, anyways I liked this, good job.

Neo vs Beedo

Neo - Insane video Neo, just one word out of many I can think of to explain this masterpiece. The voice overs in this awesome and the use of layers like styles said was superb. I really don't know what else to say, but insane video, absolutely great.

Beedo - Great stuff beeds, it's refreshing to see somebody, do a Jeff video so well. I really liked the effects you used, espesially that burn effect, I loved it. I don't really have a complaint with this video, well done beeds.

It's really hard for me to compare the two of you, Neo's videos give a off a very professional vibe, and your's feel very indy filmish, and that what draws me to your style, I really hate to base it on something so simple, but I'm gonna vote for...

My votes are for, Iconic, JazzyJ, DAP, SP101, Geno, Neo

I will edit for my other votes and feedback

Last edited by thesoberdouglas on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:38 am

Styles vs. Iconic

Styles - Nothing much to say really. Didn't seem to have a beginning nor end. The flickering was well done. The pattern of the song seemed real simple imo.
I really tried to look at your perspective. I really did. Like I said on our aim chat, I just don't prefer these types of edits. These types of edits just takes patience.

Iconic - Real great sync in the beginning. I really like how you used those clips where it was flipping vertically to sync with those screeching guitar riffs. Really great lyrical syncs but the different clips like the ones where it was saturated too much or not enough or in different color was distracting. I thought maybe you should cover the whole video with one type of fx so that way it would feel like it's "your" video. Different clips also ruins the flow. Having clips of Lesnar lip synching was kind of random. But the one where he screamed "..you take away..." in that goldberg match was really well done. I absolutely loved that part.

Iconic had the complete video. That's what appeals to me. I felt there was more effort and thought put into this video than style's.

My vote goes to Iconic

---------------------------------
Beedo vs. Neo

Beedo316 - Real awesome song choice. It sings about his "wait". And its main subject of the song, "Forgiven" I guess for all the unprofessional things Jeff did in the past. All the action sequences are neat but I really thought you could have done some awesome lyrical syncs with this song and even tell the story of Jeff's road. Instead you did a highlight video. I'm a little disappointed.
That flashing/shade/glimmer effect was real vibrant like always and really fits the song. The pace could have been a bit more faster. There was a lot of times where you were just bluntly hitting those beats and not care about the pace. Your video draws emotion but I'm not a sucker for emotion. tongue

Neo - This was something very new and Fresh. Especially that you usually don't edit like this which really took me by surprise. TBH I was never on your bandwaggon until now. Your transitions were very soft and creamy(?). lol I would have never approached the song like this given that this song has so much impact but you made it work. Real nice work with the overlays. The voice overs was a plus.

And yes you are one of the top editors today. I'll admit it just for Fanatic.

My vote goes to Neo.

Andreabomb vs. Dap

Andreabomb - The promo was kind of choppy. I don't understand why the aspect ratio kept changing. And I thought you could have done a better job transitioning the promo to the music video. You had some interesting lyrical syncs but the video was going way too slow imo. But the video picked up at 2:07 with the shaking. After 2:40 to the end it felt kind of flat.

Dap - Very interesting sync at the beginning chorus but needed more cleaning up there 'cause it looked messy. After that the pacing is very good. I really liked what you did there 1:13. Some very creative syncs. The interlacing wasn't necessary. You kinda lost it during the HHH/batista promo but ended the video in a good note. Overall it was a fun video. You put the TV sim in for good use.

My vote goes to Dap.

JNH vs. TxJ

JNH10992 - Gotta talk about the song. lol It's very kick ass. Thought the flow was awesome. Like how you hit the beats with that zoom or was that a transition from vegas(?). Some clips were just a little hard to see but the sync is there.

TxJ - The pace is there and the fun lyrical syncs were there. But some syncs were just too silly. Like the table sync and the choke sync with mcmahon and his cock. lol But some syncs were real good and subtle that I had to pause the vid and think for a sec. lol

My vote goes to.......TxJ. This was an awesome match. I really was gonna vote for JNH but after seeing TJ's a second time... I kept changing my mind. Great job guys.

JxC vs. Kai

JxC - I'm starting to see your editing style. Flow was there. There was not a lot of progression in the intro. There was too much strobe action. Some of the edits were kind of weird. Like how you sped up the clips. Some were done well but others not so much. There was some very creative syncs which is always good. Especially during the chorus. A fun video overall.

Kai - I thought you should have switch out of the studio clips once the drums got heavy around at 0:08. Around :22 where you had Taker close and open the hearse is what kills your flow. It's just these little things. I might be nit picking here.
My favorite part would have to be Edge going "batshit crazy". Your flow and pacing is very good at the chorus. Overall this video was text book editing.

My vote would go to.... JxC because she had more creative syncs. Kai's video had solid editing but nothing too fancy.

Last edited by JazzyJ on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:52 am

Beedo316 - Real good stuff man. I really like your style because it's different from the typical rock song and random clips. I really liked this song and it worked well with Jeff. Your colors were really nice looking, and I like how you changed it to blue on the final chorus. You had good pace and flow, at times I thought maybe the pace could've been a little faster but that's just a little nitpicking. Overall man real good stuff.

Neo - Holy.... I love this vid. I really like how you used the voice overs, different than what we normally see. Your effects were flat out great. Use of layers were superb. I really don't think I need to give you much feedback since it's pretty obvious you know what you're doing. Awesome job, my favorite video from the PPV so far.

Winner - Sorry Beedo, Neo pulled out an awesome vid, my vote goes to Neo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:43 am

Neo vs Beedo316

Beedo316

- Great video, the song worked well with jeff, it was well thought of. The syncing and effects were nice too, contributing to the mood of the video. Nothing really to change here, great job!

Neo

- Interesting choice, using jericho and adding voiceovers, rather risky if not done well, you've done a great job on this though, the effects were great, syncing was great, and I truly enjoyed the end with Y2J's voiceover. Overall I thought this video was great, and as styles said this is the best vid of the PPV so far Smile

Beedo did a great job, but still, Neo's had much more of a story going for it, my vote is undoubtedly Neo.

HY2J vs JazzyJ

HY2J

- the promo itself was very good actually, I suggest working on the font though, it was a bit too plain. still, this was a great promo on your part, just not something i thought would be a ppv video, still, great promo, a welcome change to usual ones.

jazzyJ

- Great video jazzy! The intro was great, sync and pace was spot on. The song itself fit very well, and the effects were quite eye catching. Overall, great job! Smile

That being said, my vote goes to JazzyJ

Styles4671 vs IconicEnigma
Styles4671

-I loved your video actually, especially the effects they were spot on. What pleasantly surprised me was as to how much editing u can do (since I had not viewed much of your work prior) and this 40 second video showed that - spot on syncing and pace. Still, this video should have been a bit longer in my opinion. Hope to see more from you! :]

IconicEnigma:

- This is your best video to that, that CANNOT be disputed. this purely showcased Lesnar's wrath and ruthlessness. The video had great sync and a believable storyline, which in my opinion, made your video a formidable video to overthrow. Great Job Iconic! =)

Overall, these videos were quite equal, however, the defining factor for me was overall length and effort, so by a VERY difficult decision, my vote goes to IconicEnigma

DAP vs AB

AndreaBomb:

- you are improving rapidly, this is my favorite from you. HOWEVER, the shaking effect totally made your video seem out of place at the end. Overall the video was good, it would have been great if it wasn't for that, since you synced well for the most part - try hitting the beats with matching Swantons or ToF's

DatAsianPenguin:

- first off, I understand that your video was rushed, nonetheless, this should NOT factor my voting. Alrighty, you synced well basically, hit every beat i believe. however, you shouldn't over-use one effect (tv simulator) or one BU too much, since those who had seen the BUs would not have been as interested. Still, this video was quite good, and except for tv sim, i liked your effects.

Overall, my vote goes to DatAsianPenguin
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:10 am

Neo vs Beedo

Neo-This was absolutely amazing. I don't think I can say much besides what everyone else has already said.I just loved the sound fx and color effects. One thing that people are pointing out are the multiple layers but tbh, I really didn't mind them at all. Awesome work overall.

Beedo-This was a really good Jeff Hardy video, I really liked the intro with jeff talking about becoming wwe champ.Effects were great throughout, but not as good as neo's. I really liked the chorus.

Vote-Beedo's video was good but Neo just made something that is practically unbeatable.

JazzyJ vs Hy2j

JazzyJ-Really interesting video right here. I really didn't think the song suited taker but you really made it work well with your style. I loved the chorus a lot. The screen shakes seemed really well timed aswell. I really think you should upgrade to primere just so you could get to main event level because you've practically mastered what vegas has to offer.

Hy2j-Decent video but I really didn't like the text at all. Editing wasn't horrible but I've seen what you're capable of.

Vote-VingetteJazzyJ

D.Goland vs GenoBreaker45 vs Mystery

D.Goland- This was good, The intro was done well, pacing was good throughout the video. Your verse was done really well with a couple of good lyric syncs. Chorus wasn't bad either but your flow was much better before you took this big break. I still liked it though. Keep it up man, hopefully you'll stick with wrestling for awhile.

GenoBreaker45- I really liked this video, The intro was defiently not my favourite but you came back with a strong showing in the chorus and verse. My favourite part is probably the khali vice grip on hhh. Great job overall.

Mystery-Thanks for filling in, I really liked this video and its defiently one of your better freestyles made.the verse was done well. I also like how you used a lot of JBL. Hopefully we see some more from you in the future.

Vote- Geno

Styles4671 vs Iconic

Styles4671- I really liked this video, even though it felt like a complete rip of neo's decimation video but I still liked the effort you put into it. I really liked the beginning with the zooms ins on Taker and JBL with the black strobes. Idk why people are saying you've made better before this lol, this is definitely your best edited video to date.

Iconic- The intro was done good, It would have looked really professional if you used AE to do the effects you wanted. The first verse wasn't done bad, the flow could have been a bit better for it though. The first chorus really picked up your video, I liked the scream sync part at 0:39. I didn't like the second verse too much but i did like the " all your lies" lyric sync. The song cuts at 1:42 and 1:57 were really noticeable. The Lesnar lip sync to "you take away" was good. The ufc part at the end was also done well. I liked this video in some aspects and you probably would have persuaded me to vote for you if you used After Effects for certain parts of your video like the screen shakes.

Vote-Styles4671

JxC vs Goldbergfantic

Goldberg-Good video but there is room for improvement. I really didn't like some of the verse that you did. For example, the jbl lip sync part was really well done. I did however like the jbl punk whisky lyric sync. I also really liked the batshit crazy part with edge. The chorus was solid but nothing incredible.

JxC-Really good video, I really liked some parts of sped up clips but some others not so much. This is a really interesting video to leave feedback on especially how its a completely different style then what im use to seeing. In the end I felt like it entertained me but it's not enough to get the vote.

Vote-Gillberg

Last edited by delv213 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
andreabomb

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:14 am

Beedo Vs Neo

Beedo:The video was good,but like i said on Youtube,i was waiting for something better than this (But this too it's really good Wink ).The beat's were good like the effects,pace and lyrics.The voice over the song was perfect,good video.

Neo : This video was impressive!I never see something like this.Very,Very good.The effects were perfect,the lyrics,pace too.At the end of the video you didn't synced Beats,but it's still ok.The voice over the song was perfect.Again,Congrats!

My vote goes to: Neo

HY2J Vs Jazzy-J

HY2J:It was a nice video.The effcts that you used were nice,and you synced the Beat's and Lyrics very well,just like the pace.But this video was too short,you should do a "Normal" video,not a promo video.

Jazzy-J:The video liked me a lot.You synced the beat's,and sync very well,but you should not put too much fast clip;and i think that the part where you showed Vickie,should be removed,just like the Batista's Spear.

My vote goes to: Jazzy-J

Styles Vs Iconic Enigma

Styles: The video that you made was nice,like the effect's and the beat,but like said before on HY2J,the video was too short.The pace was good.

Iconic Enigma: The video was done very well.The beat's were good,the lyric's and pace too.I really liked when you showed the UFC part.This video really liked me,congrats,man!

My vote goes to: IE
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Beedo vs Neo

Beedo: To be honest I expected more out of your video, I thought you were going to make a video that tells Jeff's story in the last couple of months,you should have included Jeff's change in character when he made that paint and that 'extreme' look, and more footage from the title match at Armageddon was needed to complete the video. The quality of the video is awesome. Great syncing,the pace is pretty cool,you used nice effects too. One more thing, just like Jazzy said, great song choice. It singed about Jeff's wait to become champion and also about what he has done in the past. You did a great job with voice overs at the beginning as well.

Neo: That's the best video I've seen in a long time. Awesome syncing,pace was great and the effects were badass! There was no lyrical syncing since the song you chose has no lyrics. However, you used voice overs perfectly instead and the ending voice over when he said "The best in the world today" I think he meant you Neo Wink

Sorry beedo, my vote goes to Neo

JazzyJ vs HY2J

Jazzy: As a HUGE Taker fan,I watched many tributes for him. This one is undoubtedly one of the BEST Taker tributes I ever saw! Syncing was perfect,0:20-0:25 was pro. The video had lots of 2008 Taker footage which I rarely see in his tributes. Also nice Taker vs Edge feud highlights,lyrical syncs were there,badass song. Lovely video Jazzy Very Happy

HY2J: Good video,you could have made it better if you showed 2007 footage when you wrote '2007',2008 footage when you wrote '2008' and 2009 footage when you wrote '2009'. I know its kinda difficult but that would have really added to the video. Good syncing,the pace was slightly slow though. And damn your using vocab even in your videos!

My vote goes to JazzyJ

GenoBreaker45 vs D.Goland vs Mystery

Geno: Awesome video Geno. I loved the Khali/HHH(0:40-0:44) part,great lyrical syncing and flow. Its obvious there's a lot of effort put into this video. You used some fresh clips and a cool song and I'm listening to it now lol! Overall, an enjoyable video Smile

Goland: Umm... I expected a lot more from you. The clips you used were somewhat old and limited. Good syncs and pace was good though. The video is based on lyrical syncs IMO, especially at the beginning. That's what I liked most in this video.

Mystery: Watching the video, I thought "hey that looks like 420's style"...when the video was over and I saw that 'cowboy' ending I knew it was you Razz! Nice use of fresh clips,great syncing,pace was good and cool effects were there as well. I loved the "crash through you" part it was really well done.

Tough one,but my vote goes to Mystery

TxJ vs JNH10992

TxJ: Kickass start off! the beginning is the best part of the video IMO, perfect syncing and nice lyrical syncing,the pace and the flow were nice too. In the middle of the video I think you lost some beats and the syncing wasn't as good as it was at the beginning. But starting 0:58(that happy eddie lol) you managed to get right syncing again.

JNH: I absolutely love the song! Nice syncing,especially at 0:30-0:34. The video was kinda 'dark' I think you should have made the video a little brighter because some clips were hard to see.

What a match! After watching them about 4 times,I finally give my vote to....JNH

Styles vs IconicEnigma

Styles: I Fuckin' love the effect! That purple with green just locked it for me. The pace was superb,the syncing was great..but lyrical syncing were missing Sad. The song..or music was umm...just cool. I know it looks like Neo's decimation video but sometimes copying people's work helps you get better,and that's obviously your best video yet man. The only thing I didn't like was the video's length,it was kinda short!

Iconic: Great song,and great lyrical syncing..."Is this what you wanted...You got what you needed.." I loved that part I love you! Syncing was cool,pace was nice,the video flowed nicely and you used cool effects too. I think more UFC clips were needed to complete the video.

Another tough one, it is kinda unfair because Iconic's vid is 2:30+ and Styles vid is less than a minute, but I'm gonna give my vote to.....Styles

JxC vs Kai Koshimoro

Kai: Nice video,I like that whiskey part lol. Syncing was cool,pace was kept good...nothing much to say actually.

JxC
: WOW Shocked I wasn't really TNA fan but this video made me become a fan! You got almost all the beats right,and the song was badass! The pace was awesome as well. The only thing I can criticize really is that you should have added some effects.

My vote goes to JxC

DatAsianPenguin vs AndreaBomb

DAP: I didn't really like that TV effect at first,but I got used to it while watching the video. That fast part at the end was awesome(2:23 2:27). You got all the beats right and the pace of the video was pretty cool.

Andrea: Nice match recap at the beginning,that's what I liked most in the video. The pace was really slow,you lost some beats, there were few nice lyrical syncs though. I didn't like that shaking effect,the syncing wasn't good at that part IMO.

My vote goes to DAP

-I will edit for my other votes...

Last edited by FBM on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
SeanzMV
SeanzMV

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:19 am

Beedo vs Neo

Beedo:
Great vid i really loved it.The song seemed to fit perfectly with jeff and so did the voicovers.overall i thought this was fantastic

Neo:
Ye this was brillant aswell i especially love the part from 00:10 to 00:31. it was like a promo wwe made! the voice overs where perfect and this vid was so different than all other vids it was a new style

Vote: Tough Choice but,BEEDO

HY2J vs Jazzy

HY2J: Personally i thought this was ok.it was very normal there where no real edits. dont get me wrong it was good but i expected alot better from u.

Jazzy: The Video wouldnt download

Vote: None will vote when i can download vid

Styles vs Iconic

Styles:

Wow this impressed me big time i could see alot of hard work and effort into this vid. this was so much better than your other vids.Although it was short the sync and flow was very good.didnt like the effect much though. apart from that it was excellent.

Iconic:

wow this blew my mind!!
sync was perfect especially in the chorus
and the effects at the start where hot
had some good lyric syncs too. i think this coulhave competed in the main event.

Vote:Iconic (Sorry Styles I Had To)

I WILL POST MY NEXT VOTES 2MORO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smhjeffhardy
catsyd7
catsyd7

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Beedo: this was excellent i loved the song and the way u put the clips.editing was very nice and the voice over at the start was magical.

Neo: this was good.syncs in some parts didnt work.although the voiceover distracted me for a good part of the video.overall very good.

Winner: Beedo

HY2J: Found this a bit boring. clips seem to be just thrown together.not really any editing.you can do better.overall its good

Jazzy: I thought this was stunning. i wasnt sure if this song would work with taker but you made it work.the sync was excellent aswell as the pace.overall brilliant.

Winner: Jazzy

The video wouldnt for either of these (d.goland and Genobreker)

Styles: Your best work to date. great editing but the effect was something i didnt like. it made it look like neo's decimation vid.apart from that it was super.

Iconic: Amazing vid.loved the song suited brock a lot. great editing aswell.overall it was unique

Winner: (SORRY STYLES) Iconic
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/catsyd7
YourPersonalJesus

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:05 am

BEEDO VS NEO

Beedo-Really liked this.Especially the shake effect and the use of stock footage. The beats were a bit off and u missed a few but its hard to say much bad about this. and you could have replaced the black strobes with different clips. and also some of the clips seemed to drag on but this video had a lot of greatness.

Neo-WOW well I dont really know what to say bad about this. The voiceovers seemed to drag on to me tho but i still liked it. Maybe you could have used more of the song but other than that it was really awsome. I liked all the overlaying clips u had goin there. Overall a amazing job.

Winner? Hard both were so perfect but I'm gunna have to go with NEO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HY2J VS JAZZYJ

HY2J-I dont know i dont think you should have used this for battlelines. But on a editing fron it was not the best I have seen it was really good but not great the syncing was good just a little off on some parts and You had a bad camera cut at one point but other then that i liked it.

JazzyJ-Dunno syncing seemed off at some parts. I really liked the effects you used and the syncs that you did hit were really well timed. I thot it had a thick tension feeling that totally worked for the undertaker and i really thought this was awsome.

Winner? I'm going to have to give this one to JAZZYJ

Will edit with the rest
Back to top Go down
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:58 am

my first time voting so bear(<-- haha) with me

Beedo vs Neo

Beedo- To start, I really like the audio voice over at the beginning, went well with the vid. Really enjoyed the camera shakes(especially at 1:03) Wink .Overall it was a great video and perfectly synced for what the songs worth.

Neo- Man where to start, The overlaying and voice overs where amazing. Though at parts it felt a little overbearing. Not much to say other than it was perfectly synced with audio and voice overs. Definitely the Centerpiece of Battlines in my estimation.

My vote goes to Neo

JNH vs TxJ

JNH- really liked the intro and song choice.liked the transitions around 1:08 .syncs were great with the pacing and i felt the effects went along with the video. overall i really enjoyed it.

TJ- liked the pacing and lyrical syncs. looks like u lost some beats at the end.had a strong start and liked the finish with eddie.

both great vids but my vote goes to JNH

will update with the rest of my votes later.

Last edited by DatAsianPenguin on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
CabanaApproved

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:42 am

Iconic Vs Styles

Styles: This was a very good video. I really liked the song choice and effects. The syncing was good and everything else was good. Kinda short though.

Iconic: I didn't like this too much, some parts of it felt really bad. Examples would be the song cuts.Syncing was okay but not the best.

Vote: Styles

Geno Vs Goland Vs Mystery

Geno: Very good video but I wasn't fond of the intro. Just didn't like it for some reason. The chorus was really well done but I also didn't like the ending. Overall it was solid.

Goland: Good video but I've seen you do better. I liked the eddie/rey lyric syncs but everything else seemed meh. Chorus was okay but you've done better.

Mystery: Very good video, Kinda surprised it was you. I loved the lyric syncs and the chorus was done fabulously.

Vote: Mystery

JazzyJ Vs Hy2j

Jazzy: Very awesome video dude, I loved the screen shakes. The chorus was done very well aswell. Great effort.

Hy2j: I liked it but it seemed like you just made it in a day or so, Im surprised you didn't make something better.

Vote: JazzyJ

Beedo316 Vs Neosinjin

Beedo: Loved it, I'm a big jeff hardy fan and this video seemed really new. Perhaps because it was actually edited good, LOL. I really liked the chorus and the effects you used were awesome.

Neo: Great job, I've never seen something this well edited in my life. I just can't believe someone could have edited this. The voice overs were really good and the effects were perfect. Just superb editing.

Vote: Neosinjin
Back to top Go down
E6049
E6049

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:05 am

GenoBreaker vs D.Goland vs Mystery

GenoBreaker-Nice video, you hit most of the beats and the song was cool. Kinda seemed short though.

D.Goland- Really good video, I really liked the Eddie & Rey Part. You hit most of the beats and overall it was a cool video. Kinda short aswell though.

Mystery- Awesome video, I really liked the lyric beats you hit. You hit all the beats and kept it very cool. This is the best video of the match in my oppionion.

Vote- Mystery

Styles vs Iconic

Styles- Very cool video indeed. I didn't like the song much but the editing was great. Nice colour effects aswell.

Iconic- Really good video here. I loved the mma part but some parts of the video could have had some nice effects on them.

Vote- Styles

Neo vs Beedo

Neo- Very nice video dude, I liked all the effects and voice overs. It seemed really pro.

Beedo- Awesome video, I loved the effects aswell. This video is probably the best jeff hardy video i've ever seen. Kudos on that.

Vote- Neo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Enigma6049
IconicEnigma

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:16 am

Neo VS. Beedo

Beedo: this was awesome, i really liked everything about this video. the effects were cool, theres really nothing to dislike as far as im concerned.

Neo: wow.. amazing, nothing else to say. fantastic use of layering, colours were all good, everything was just spot on. amazing work neo

both vids were phenomenal. great work both of you!

winner: Neo ..only just tho

HY2J VS. JazzyJ

HY2J: i kinda wish you woulda done more of a mv, but this was still pretty cool. i like how you worked in a bit of history with it. i know your capable of alot more and i wish you woulda brought more to the table cause IMO this wasnt your A game.

JazzyJ: i really liked this, great use of live footage. effects looked pretty nice. i liked the song you use too. im not sure what else to say, great work.

Winner: JazzyJ

JxC VS. Kai Koshimoro

JxC: this was great. had a good 'feel' to it.. i like the style, it went well with the song. overall the syncing was good, pacing was good. i really enjoyed it, good work.

Kai Koshimoro: i felt your beat syncs were off throughout most of the vid, there seemd to be a few pacing problems here and there too, but i noticed the lyrics syncs which were good, i wasnt too crazy about the song either but overall the vid was good but i think you could do better.

Winner:JxC

JNH10992 VS. TxJ

JNH: this was pretty good man i liked it, the exxect was nice. and your syncing was good through most of the video, seemd like there were a couple of pacing problems but nothing too bad, good to see you taking on some more lyric syncs. one of my fav vids from you man, nice work

TxJ: not bad.. i sorta wish you woulda picked a different song cause im kinda getting tired of this one, but anyways. the vid was good. the lyric syncs you used were kinda strange in parts but thats alright.. your pacing was pretty good and so was your syncing. you are definatly improving.

i enjoyed both but i think JNH's had the edge
Winner: JNH
Back to top Go down
Romedawg

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Beedo316 vs Neo
Beedo316: Pretty awesome video. The flow of the video was very well kept, the sync was on the money, and the strobe effects, though it seemed a little repetitive at times, were well placed. As far as I can tell, no flaws here.

Neo: I'm in love with this video. The pace of the video from slow to fast was timed very effectively, the effects both visual and audio were in good use, and as weird as it looked, the video overlays seemed to speak volumes in this video. No flaws, just a video with high replay value.

Both videos were extremely well done like DaVinci, but my vote goes to Neo

HY2J vs JazzyJ
HY2J: This video, to be honest, wasn't one of his finest. However, the chronology of the video seemed to be very good, the sync was good, but I just felt like maybe this video was done in a day. Still, it was enjoyable.

JazzyJ: Pinch me I must be dreaming. This was a very hardcore awesome video. The sync of the clips was very good, visual effects were timed perfectly, pace of the video was kept well, and I think I saw some word sync in there as well. No complaints, just loved the heck out of it.

My vote goes to JazzyJ

Will edit with more votes......
Back to top Go down
lolz
lolz

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:40 am

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:14 am Reply with quote
Beedo Vs Neo

Beedo:The video was good,but like i said on Youtube,i was waiting for something better than this (But this too it's really good Wink ).The beat's were good like the effects,pace and lyrics.The voice over the song was perfect,good video.

Neo : This video was impressive!I never see something like this.Very,Very good.The effects were perfect,the lyrics,pace too.At the end of the video you didn't synced Beats,but it's still ok.The voice over the song was perfect.Again,Congrats!

My vote goes to: Neo

HY2J Vs Jazzy-J

HY2J:It was a nice video.The effcts that you used were nice,and you synced the Beat's and Lyrics very well,just like the pace.But this video was too short,you should do a "Normal" video,not a promo video.

Jazzy-J:The video liked me a lot.You synced the beat's,and sync very well,but you should not put too much fast clip;and i think that the part where you showed Vickie,should be removed,just like the Batista's Spear.

My vote goes to: Jazzy-J

Styles Vs Iconic Enigma

Styles: The video that you made was nice,like the effect's and the beat,but like said before on HY2J,the video was too short.The pace was good.

Iconic Enigma: The video was done very well.The beat's were good,the lyric's and pace too.I really liked when you showed the UFC part.This video really liked me,congrats,man!

My vote goes to: IE
Back to top Go down
JXX

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:39 am

hy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread   The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Offical Battlelines Voting Thread
Page 1 of 1