SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brock Lesnar is missed very much

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
$tylin195
$tylin195

Brock Lesnar is missed very much Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar is missed very much   Brock Lesnar is missed very much I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:45 am

Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar is missed very much   Brock Lesnar is missed very much I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:07 am

Not to me he's not..

big lesnar fan dont get me wrong, also a big MMA fan and glad to see him doing well in UFC (still think he got the title shot to early) his time in WWE was good, great matches, good feuds, all round great while it lasted.

what more could brock give the product if he was still in WWE? honestly think about that, answer is not alot.
Back to top Go down
$tylin195
$tylin195

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar is missed very much   Brock Lesnar is missed very much I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:11 am

ѕynysteя wrote:
Not to me he's not..

big lesnar fan dont get me wrong, also a big MMA fan and glad to see him doing well in UFC (still think he got the title shot to early) his time in WWE was good, great matches, good feuds, all round great while it lasted.

what more could brock give the product if he was still in WWE? honestly think about that, answer is not alot.

I thought he had at least another good 2-3 years left in him for wrestling. But i never envisioned him to have the career of the rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar is missed very much   Brock Lesnar is missed very much I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:13 am

yeah im sure he did, maybe longer, but look at the product (WWE) not much more they could of done with him, that we haven't already seen before.
Back to top Go down
$tylin195
$tylin195

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar is missed very much   Brock Lesnar is missed very much I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:14 am

ѕynysteя wrote:
yeah im sure he did, maybe longer, but look at the product (WWE) not much more they could of done with him, that we haven't already seen before.

But can't the same be said about people like HHH and HBK?

What more can they do with them? It's all been done already!
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar is missed very much   Brock Lesnar is missed very much I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:23 am

It doesn't hurt to have HBK and HHH stick around.

I'm a big Lesnar fan also but I rather have him in the UFC where I can really see his talents.
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar is missed very much   Brock Lesnar is missed very much I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:36 am

its better if brock sticks with ufc wrestling is just not for him anymore
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar is missed very much   Brock Lesnar is missed very much I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar is missed very much
Page 1 of 1