SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)

Go down 
+4
Styles4671
FBM
HB000099
ѕynysteя
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) Empty
PostSubject: EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)   EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:52 pm

EnigmaticXRKO

EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) 2jca5g10

SMH

EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) 1euzhf10

Voting closes on the 27th!

Last edited by ѕynysteя on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HB000099
HB000099

PostSubject: Re: EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)   EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:23 pm

smh
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)   EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 pm

^ your vote will not count, please give feedback on both Graphics and then pick your winner
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)   EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:43 pm

I see major improvement from both.

SMH- Nice fire there man,it looks good with Kane. Try more blending next time and you will get better outcomes. The text is good considering that you're a beginner.

EnigmaticXRKO- Those black bushes on the xtreme symbol ruined it,as well as the green text. If you want a black and white sig then don't add purple and green with it.

My vote goes to SMH
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)   EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:24 am

Like FBM said, major improvement from each.

Enigmatic - Solid stuff, you improved a bit. I like the image on the right, one on the left is solid but a little more blending would be nice. The middle image really ruins the sig. Like FBM said, stick to a main concept whether it be color, or something else; you should have stuck with B&W on this one. Overall solid stuff, you're definitely improving, keep at it!

SMH - Again, solid stuff. You're improving, also. I like the pic selection and placement, but I feel the image is too simple. The flames are ok, but you need to fool with your pictures more. Just fool around with your images, but keep it simple at the same time. Keep it up!

Winner - SMH
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
catsyd7
catsyd7

PostSubject: Re: EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)   EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:39 am

EnigmaticXRKO:
ok so this was alright. the brushes in the middle where awful and the text wasnt good either.The pic on the right looked good.as FBM said you shouldnt of put the green and purple on a black and white sig.

SMH:
This was quite an improvement on your last graphics. i really loved the middle picture and the way u made it look kinda fading in on it.The flames where cool.the text wasnt great but apart from that it was quite good.

My Vote : SMH
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/catsyd7
smdf
n00b

PostSubject: Re: EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)   EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:26 pm

EnigmaticXRKO:
Didnt like this very much the brushes where awful and the writing was dispicible.tthe pick on the right was good but that was the only thing that i liked about it.

SMH:
This wasnt great either. the text was very plain and the pic on the right of the masked kane should have been blended in more.The pic in the middle was done well.

Winner: SMH
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)   EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:08 pm

catsyd7 wrote:
EnigmaticXRKO:
as FBM said you shouldnt of put the green and purple on a black and white sig.

Styles4671 wrote:

Like FBM said, stick to a main concept whether it be color, or something else; you should have stuck with B&W on this one. Overall solid stuff, you're definitely improving, keep at it!

^Originality at it's best Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
SeanzMV
SeanzMV

PostSubject: Re: EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)   EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:47 am

FBM wrote:
catsyd7 wrote:
EnigmaticXRKO:
as FBM said you shouldnt of put the green and purple on a black and white sig.

Styles4671 wrote:

Like FBM said, stick to a main concept whether it be color, or something else; you should have stuck with B&W on this one. Overall solid stuff, you're definitely improving, keep at it!

^Originality at it's best Razz

Everyone just wants to be like you FBM lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smhjeffhardy
CDJeff619
CDJeff619

PostSubject: Re: EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)   EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:36 pm

EnigmaticXRKO

sorry smh but i just like his better
Back to top Go down
http://au.youtube.com/user/CDJeff619
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)   EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Winner - SMH

With a total of 4 Votes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)   EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EnigmaticXRKO vs SMH (Voting Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFG Forums  :: GFX :: GFX Battles-
Jump to: