SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all PS3 owners:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

Calling all PS3 owners: Empty
PostSubject: Calling all PS3 owners:   Calling all PS3 owners: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Heres the review for a new game out the end of april called 'Massive Action Game'

The first next-generation game for Zipper Interactive (creators of the online phenomenon SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs), MAG: Massive Action Game offers a sweeping battle experience for a total of 256 players online. Eight-player squads combine together to form a tactical military experience like no other.

Here is the link to explain what the game is about and a sneak peek of the game

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pDk6437khaY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PS3 owners:   Calling all PS3 owners: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:22 pm

seen this awhile ago, E3 i think it was. Sounds very promising and is in good hands with former SOCOM developers i hope we see some actual in Game gameplay soon. Just another reason among many why the Playstation 3 is the superior console on the market.
Back to top Go down
LightningBlade9
LightningBlade9

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PS3 owners:   Calling all PS3 owners: I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:20 am

Sweet. The game looks great and the feature make it even cooler. Good thing I bought a PS3 instead of a 360.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LightningBlade9
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all PS3 owners:   Calling all PS3 owners: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all PS3 owners:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFG Forums  :: Discussion :: Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: