SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!)

Go down 
+4
beedo316
xZAN3
XJHcomV1
ѕynysteя
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!) Empty
PostSubject: HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!)   HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 pm

HopeU2TFuture
HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!) GFX-Battle-For-SFG

FBM
HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!) UndertakerBanner-LivingLegend-2

Voting Closes on Feb 6th
Back to top Go down
XJHcomV1
XJHcomV1

PostSubject: Re: HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!)   HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:43 am

FBM: Your's was very well put together it all blended nicely the colors were great and taker shooting out of the top is nice too well done

Hope: I like the overall look the blue went well with the picture.

I have to go with FBM
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xtremejeffhardycom1
xZAN3
xZAN3

PostSubject: Re: HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!)   HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:19 am

Hope: the hardy cut is under the blue color, that doesnt look very good but it's a good signature at all but you can improve

FBM: the blending is very nice and every cut is well fitted with the background, a very nice signature

my vote: FBM
Back to top Go down
beedo316

PostSubject: Re: HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!)   HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:49 am

Hope - nothing really special about this, the text is to bland and needs to stand out alot more, the main image of jeff works but could stand out a little more

FBM - not a fan of the concept but overall i think its a decent peice, some intresting colours, it also seems a little bit packed in there and could use some text.

vote - FBM, simply thought his was the better.
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!)   HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Hope - pretty bland, nothing really stands out for me, everything needs to be more expressive, and you could of brightened it up some more

FBM - This was a nice piece, the middle image and cell imo would of looked fine with the colours you used, but the big image on the right kinda just sits there, not really contributing to the overall piece.

Overall I give this to FBM, his stood out more
Back to top Go down
HopeU2TFuture

PostSubject: Re: HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!)   HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:30 pm

I So lost lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HopeU2TFuture
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!)   HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:57 pm

Today's the 6th?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
HopeU2TFuture

PostSubject: Re: HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!)   HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Tomorrow Is!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HopeU2TFuture
crosscut619
crosscut619

PostSubject: Re: HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!)   HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Hope- the background was nice, but it didn't really wow me. the colors had an empty feeling to it though the picture was ok

FBM- the Undertaker popping out from the top was nice, and i was really feeling the vibe when you mixed all the colors with him. pretty good.

My vote: FBM
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/crosscut619
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!)   HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HopeU2TFuture VS FBM (Voting Now Open!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFG Forums  :: GFX :: GFX Battles-
Jump to: