SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Failed My Driving Test...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crosscut619
crosscut619

Failed My Driving Test... Empty
PostSubject: Failed My Driving Test...   Failed My Driving Test... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:19 am

Man! I'm so bummed out right now. Last week I failed my first driving test in what most people would say one of the most easiest places to pass a driving test. I got a Critical when I missed a pedestrian coming from the other side of the intersection. I stopped in the middle of the intersection but that was enough to fail me. Messed up a couple more times but it's too sad. The past week I've been completely discouraged, and I felt that I would never get my license. Next test is on Feb. 19. Pray for me that I'll pass. *not to offend athiests* Just please say something to get my hopes back up and get my butt back on the road. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/crosscut619
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Failed My Driving Test...   Failed My Driving Test... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:39 am

i got my permit, and plan to take the driving test in a few months
hope u pass next time!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Failed My Driving Test...   Failed My Driving Test... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:53 pm

good luck next time cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failed My Driving Test...   Failed My Driving Test... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Failed My Driving Test...
Page 1 of 1