SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?

Go down 
+2
thesoberdouglas
KEEP STARING
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KEEP STARING

Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?   Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:17 am

I go to be honest, most users on this forum aren't that really good, so please name some of the members that really deserve to be here. =]
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?   Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:15 am

weren't you that kid who leached hhhbk's edge video and put a tool song over it
Back to top Go down
KEEP STARING

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?   Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:31 am

that wasn't my video but yeah i had that on my profile

(there used to be EdgeHeadV1 before me x])
Back to top Go down
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?   Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:41 am

um whats ur problem almost all of them here are amazing video editors and ur just a piece of crap
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?   Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:07 am

First off anyone is allowed to be on these forums and I don't even know where you get off making a thread like this when you're probably the typical youtube n00b who thinks they're all great and is better than everyone else because they know some shitty Vegas effect when they're actually utter crap and suck balls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
Kai Koshimoro

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?   Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:10 am

Styles4671 wrote:
First off anyone is allowed to be on these forums and I don't even know where you get off making a thread like this when you're probably the typical youtube n00b who thinks they're all great and is better than everyone else because they know some shitty Vegas effect when they're actually utter crap and suck balls.

when did we start talking about Solarkhan?
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?   Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:13 am

Goldbergfanatic wrote:
Styles4671 wrote:

when did we start talking about Solarkhan?

lol
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?   Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:15 am

KEEP STARING wrote:
that wasn't my video but yeah i had that on my profile

(there used to be EdgeHeadV1 before me x])

thats a load of crap, you were on sf and put that video up, why would you put someone elses leached video up
Back to top Go down
KEEP STARING

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?   Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:58 am

WHOA WHOA chill fat fucks xD

it was a simple question, WHO DESERVES TO BE HERE??

be honest...
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?   Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:04 am

Shut the fuck up before I ban your n00b ass. Like I said earlier, you don't have to earn your spot to join the forum. Anyone can join.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?   Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:09 am

becua of this flower flower

Last edited by DaAlbinoPenguin on Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
KEEP STARING

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?   Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:17 am

alryt alryt

delete this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?   Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think deserves to be on SFG forums?
Page 1 of 1