SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CoD 5: World At War Gametrailers Review/Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

CoD 5: World At War Gametrailers Review/Discussion Empty
PostSubject: CoD 5: World At War Gametrailers Review/Discussion   CoD 5: World At War Gametrailers Review/Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:55 am

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42154.html

Just thought since there's a lot of CoD fans out there that people might want to see the GT review. Sounds like they hate the game but they still give it a 8.7. Doubt that I'll even rent the game because 1. I'm sick of WWII and 2. I just don't find CoD very fun with the target system. If anyone has the game it'd be nice if you posted your thoughts because I'm thinking of renting it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

CoD 5: World At War Gametrailers Review/Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD 5: World At War Gametrailers Review/Discussion   CoD 5: World At War Gametrailers Review/Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:06 pm

That fact that they dont like the game yet still give it an 8.7 score is pretty good. I think the game is great, thought the story mode was decent length and fun to do, the endings abit daft but still.

You may as well rent it, what you got to loose ?

They are releasing a second installion of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, which im pleased about because its a change from WWI/II. Also Modern Warfare got loads of good reviews but its downfall was the story mode being too short.
Back to top Go down

CoD 5: World At War Gametrailers Review/Discussion
Page 1 of 1