SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS* Empty
PostSubject: Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS*   Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:10 pm

Anyone may join.Moderator can set date.
Back to top Go down
LK
LK

PostSubject: Re: Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS*   Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:48 pm

eek! i join.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS*   Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:44 am

Quote :
If there are 2 or 3 Battles going on at the moment, please do not start another because too many will overdue battles and they'll get old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS*   Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:34 am

wow pif when did u join
Back to top Go down
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS*   Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:15 am

Styles4671 wrote:
Quote :
If there are 2 or 3 Battles going on at the moment, please do not start another because too many will overdue battles and they'll get old.
yo styles u should just combiine all the new guys that want to have a match in to just one big free for all match
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS*   Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:29 am

The problem is they (especially AYE, no offense) want a match every week and that really kills it. If they want to do that that's fine but not every week. Maybe like once a month.
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS*   Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:09 am

i didnt even know he was doin this lol
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS*   Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:11 am

I know but what I'm saying is to EVERYONE please don't have a Battle every week. It kills the gimmick, gets old, and people don't have time to vote. Once or twice a month and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS*   Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:26 pm

Styles4671 wrote:
I know but what I'm saying is to EVERYONE please don't have a Battle every week. It kills the gimmick, gets old, and people don't have time to vote. Once or twice a month and that's it.

So we cant do it?
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS*   Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS* I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:10 am

we can but not right now like we could make another onein a couple weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS*   Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Joint Freestyle Challenge *Me and AYEVPRODUCTIONS*
Page 1 of 1