SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CM Punk- Coming Home Promo

Go down 
+3
SPShirt101
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
RKOIsmail
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RKOIsmail

CM Punk- Coming Home Promo Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:16 pm

I made this for an efed hence the song. I know I messed up the text at the end, did this in one hour. Looks alright to me, give feedback, tips, etc. Watch in High Quailty because Youtube fucked my video in the ass crack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f2Mo95e49c
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:18 pm

i was gonna do that song for punk what effect did u use for the color
Back to top Go down
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:24 pm

AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS wrote:
i was gonna do that song for punk what effect did u use for the color

Media Generator- Graident- Overlay.

Meh, trying to get used to video editing by doing quick stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:25 pm

it was goo
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:26 pm

did u do it in vegas
Back to top Go down
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:29 pm

AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS wrote:
did u do it in vegas

Sony Vegas Pro. You need Pro to do the effect I think. Just take the graident that you generated and create another video track which is above your current project. Drag it to the clips you want it to have effect on and on the side there is this button that lists abunch of items like Overlay, Lighten, etc. Hope I helped.
Back to top Go down
SPShirt101

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:34 pm

wow pretty good dude
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:36 pm

yeah it helped we should go on chat
Back to top Go down
andreabomb

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:56 am

No offence,man but your video wasn't really good.You only put The effect on the video and paste the music.You used only a BU,from SummerslamYou have to improve yourself.No offence Wink
Back to top Go down
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:17 am

andreabomb wrote:
No offence,man but your video wasn't really good.You only put The effect on the video and paste the music.You used only a BU,from SummerslamYou have to improve yourself.No offence Wink
I synched with the music and doesn't everyone use BU's? I did not just paste music on it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:21 am

Well you kinda did. People use like 20 BUs in a video. And it felt like you didn't even edit the clips besides the gradient overlay. But just keep working on it and you're sure to get better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:24 am

I didn't mind that it was short but you could put some more effort into it at least.

One BU? C'mon, give me a reason to watch...
Back to top Go down
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:33 am

JazzyJ wrote:
I didn't mind that it was short but you could put some more effort into it at least.

I will be glad if you could tell me more BU I could use for CM Punk. I found offense to his post cause he basically said I did nothing. There isn't enough recent BU's for Punk, atleast I can't find any.
Back to top Go down
Damaniac
Damaniac

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:22 am

it doesnt have to be recent
I mean it would be a little wierd to put ROH into that video unless it was telling a story but it wouldnt hurt getting BU's from his ecw days and so on
Back to top Go down
andreabomb

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:00 am

you can use live footage too.
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:52 am

RKOIsmail wrote:
JazzyJ wrote:

I will be glad if you could tell me more BU I could use for CM Punk. I found offense to his post cause he basically said I did nothing. There isn't enough recent BU's for Punk, atleast I can't find any.
See that's where the effort comes in. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- Coming Home Promo   CM Punk- Coming Home Promo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CM Punk- Coming Home Promo
Page 1 of 1