SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gears Of war 2

Go down 
+2
Styles4671
TxJ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

Gears Of war 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gears Of war 2   Gears Of war 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:45 am

great game or overhyped?

P.S. I have NOT bought it yet, so I wish to know if its worth the 60$
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

Gears Of war 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears Of war 2   Gears Of war 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:34 am

There was a thread already made about it but to answer your question it's really fun. But, I did bring it over to my friends and he didn't like it but it was mainly because he sucked lol. Overall though it's a very fun game. Campaign is much better and interesting IMO and more story to it besides Locusts are taking over the world. Multiplayer was taking a while to set up games but it's getting better now and it's actually faster than 1 to get a game started. Horde is really, really fun when you get to the 25th wave. So I'd definately recomend the game if you were a fan of 1. If you weren't a fan of 1 or these types of games (full out shooter) then I wouldn't get it, but if you are, definately get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
delv213
Co-Owner

Gears Of war 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears Of war 2   Gears Of war 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:54 am

styles should play with me in wingman.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
blissfulriot
blissfulriot

Gears Of war 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears Of war 2   Gears Of war 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:39 am

you all own a 360 then hmm, add me oBlessTheFallo im top 200 all time execution in gow 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
HopeU2TFuture

Gears Of war 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears Of war 2   Gears Of war 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:13 pm

It's the most Intense Real Looking Game I've Ever Played.
Lets Just Leave It At That.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HopeU2TFuture
Romedawg

Gears Of war 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears Of war 2   Gears Of war 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:46 am

Gotta agree with the post above me. It does have elements of Left 4 Dead on it, also known as the Horde multiplayer. Believe me, the wanting to get past 50 waves of Horde makes the game much more intense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gears Of war 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears Of war 2   Gears Of war 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gears Of war 2
Page 1 of 1