SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound

Go down 
+5
Fanatic
delv213
JerichoMNC
TxJ
JazzyJ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JazzyJ

New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound Empty
PostSubject: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:02 am

Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bANdj7cL7M0&fmt=18

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YMMKHTT8

This video was originally gonna be used for the hostile holidays ppv in december but since we have battlelines in January, I just couldn't wait that long to post this video. I think I could squeeze in another video between now & then with winter break and all.

So enjoy and leave feedback

Last edited by JazzyJ on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update d/l link)
Back to top Go down
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:05 am

this was great. It had great sync and pace, and I loved the use of live footage Smile

great job vignette!
Back to top Go down
JerichoMNC
JerichoMNC

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:01 am

pretty cool mv. must have taken forever to make a 4 minute mv editing each clip the way you did. editing seemed good throughout. the only thing i thought was weird was how your live footage selection was kind of all over the place from wresltemania xix up until now. really impressive video from you though, i find it hard to believe this is your 5th.
btw, a d/l link would be pwn.
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:51 am

^he deleted his older videos. They were basically recaps of hhh matches he won.

Good video vingette. Your style is pretty impressive and unique. I could see you becoming amazing if you keep at it. Just work on keeping a certain timeline. Good job.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:01 am

JerichoMNC wrote:
pretty cool mv. must have taken forever to make a 4 minute mv editing each clip the way you did. editing seemed good throughout. the only thing i thought was weird was how your live footage selection was kind of all over the place from wresltemania xix up until now. really impressive video from you though, i find it hard to believe this is your 5th.
btw, a d/l link would be pwn.
I've done some other crap on my older youtube accounts. lol All the videos on my current youtube account is my most recent work. And yeah it took a long time. Maybe like a month including scouting hours and hours of footage trying to find something that can sync with "making up my mind". And I will post a download link later.

delv wrote:

^he deleted his older videos. They were basically recaps of hhh matches he won.

Good video vingette. Your style is pretty impressive and unique. I could see you becoming amazing if you keep at it. Just work on keeping a certain timeline. Good job.
Delv, either call me Jazzy or spell VignetteZ right.

And thanks for all the wonderful comments. Smile

Last edited by JazzyJ on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:06 am

no, lol.
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:14 am

Fine I'll call you Devl
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:51 am

alright vingette.
Back to top Go down
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:09 pm

This was a really good video and like MNC said must have been a bitch to make a video this long the way u did. i really liked how recent your footage was how u synced your live clips with the speeds and slows. over all this video was alot better than you old ones and i prolly wouldnt beat u now if we ever went against each other again Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:57 pm

i love this awesome jazzy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
MVMV
MVMV

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:58 pm

I'd fuck this anyday.
Back to top Go down
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:51 pm

Really killer job,on this it amazed me.
Back to top Go down
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
Banned

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:34 am

Quote :

?
Back to top Go down
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:53 am

AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS wrote:
Quote :

?

thats my sig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound   New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New WWE freestyle - Without a Sound
Page 1 of 1