SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

**Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05) Empty
PostSubject: **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05)   **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:19 pm

Smackdown for 11/28
Vickie Guerrero & Edge open the show together. They are back as a couple. Security is there waiting for the Jeff Hardy attack. Jeff tries but security keeps him away.
This show is built around three Beat the Clock matches, Jeff vs. Brian Kendrick, Matt vs. Vladimir Kozlov and HHH vs. Shelton Benjamin. The winner with the fastest time faces Edge for the title at Armageddon
Jeff Hardy b Kendrick in 12:13 with a swanton
Matt annnounces that he's not going to beat Kozlov, and his goal is just to make sure Jeff gets the title shot
Maryse & Natalya & Victoria b Michelle McCool & Bella Twins. One of the twins costs McCool the match. McCool is not a happy camper
Matt Hardy kept from being beaten by Kozlov until 12:13 is over, so Matt did his job
Jesse & Festus b Miz & Morrison via DQ when Miz & Morrison illegally rang the bell to cause Festus to space out
HHH b Benjamin at exactly 12:13 with a pedigree. That means we've got a three way for the title at Armageddon

SmackDown: (Airing 12/05)
* SmackDown opens with Vickie Guerrero & Edge coming out.

* Edge b. Kung Fu Naki in a squash match.
- Edge got the win with a spear. After the match Vickie grabs a mic and says Triple H will team up with Jeff Hardy tonight in a tag team gauntlet match. She says they will continue to take on opponents until they lose. Edge vs. Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy in a triple threat match is announced for Armageddon.

* Maria b. Michelle McCool
- Michelle goes for a superkick. Maria ducks it and hits her with a roll up for the win.

* The Bella Twins, Primo Colon, & Carlito are backstage with Maria celebrating her win. Michelle McCool goes up to Maria and kicks her.

* The Big Show cuts a promo on his steel cage main event match with The Undertaker tonight.

* MVP is out to the ring next. He cuts a promo talking about his losing streak. He complains about them taking away his "cool" entrance with his music and pyros. He says that's alright because he's going to pay someone back. Gregory Helms' music cuts him off. Justin Roberts announces him as he makes his return to SmackDown.

* Gregory Helms "Hurricane" b. MVP
- Helms gets the win with the shining wizard.

* Triple H & Jeff Hardy in a tag team gauntlet match is up next. Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins are their first opponents. Triple H hits Curt Hawkins with a pedigree. Then Jeff hits him with a swanton bomb followed by a pinfall for the win.

John Morrison & The Miz are their next opponents. The match goes back and forth for approximately ten minutes. During the match Jeff Hardy and Triple H get in each others face and they finally go at it. Security comes out and separates them and takes them to the back. That's the end of the tag team gauntlet match.

* Edge is backstage telling Vickie how much he loves her. Jeff Hardy interrupts. Triple H comes in and attacks Hardy. They hype the triple threat match at Armageddon. Edge & Vickie make out. Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy is announced for the December 12th edition of SmackDown.

* Matt Hardy vs. Chavo Guerrero
- During the match Vladimir Kozlov comes out and attacks Matt Hardy. He then throws Chavo out of the ring. He continues his assault on Hardy. The match ends in disqualification. Kozlov leaves as the referees help Hardy to the back.

* They roll out a red carpet and set up Christmas decorations. The Great Khali comes out with a long Santa hat on and Ranjin Singh is dressed up like an elf. They do the kiss cam. Eve comes out in a "Santas little helper" outfit and she kisses Khali.

* The Undertaker b. The Big Show in a cage match.
- The Big Show taps to the devils triangle. Solid main event with lots of back and forth action.
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
R-Koach

PostSubject: Re: **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05)   **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:08 pm

Man I Wanted Jeff vs HHH vs Kozlov at WM and The Cage Match Sounds Good
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/daphenomenalenigma
R-Koach
R-Koach

PostSubject: Re: **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05)   **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:12 pm

*Jeff vs HHH vs EDGE my bad
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/daphenomenalenigma
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05)   **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:21 pm

^please don't post twice if you made a typo or whatever. We have an edit post button which allows you to fix typos, add something, delete something or anything else you want to change on your post. Making a second post is just spam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
Conan

PostSubject: Re: **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05)   **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:21 am

Any post involving Kozlov should be classed as spam in my book Laughing Doesn't sound that exciting a taping. The Triple Threat should be good. I reckon it'll be Edge and Hardy at the Rumble but they could have Jeff winning the rumble and getting the Mania shot.
Is he too much of a risk to give the title to though, already being on his final warning?
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05)   **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:38 am

^ Yeah 1 more strike and he's out, that's only thing holding a hardy title run back at the moment... and for the foreseeable future.. but they need to give him the belt at some point even if it's just a short run.. they keep building him up for it then have him lose time and time again..Nows the time..but it'll be interesting to see how far edge/hardy goes and whether or not he finally does it
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05)   **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:56 am

It was bound to happen anyways another ppv that the wwe makes jeff lose
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05)   **Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Spoilers** WWE SmackDown Taping Results ( 11/28) &(12/05)
Page 1 of 1