SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2

Go down 
+3
TxJ
Fanatic
ѕynysteя
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2   Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:43 am

Regardless of Midway's current financial crisis and their main stake-holder selling off his majority shares, the company has found the time to announce a sequel for TNA Impact. TNA Impact was the first title in a very long time to go head-to-head with THQ and the Smackdown series.

Although THQ got the best of Midway's leap into the world of wrestling, Impact showed the promise that their is potential for a solid wresting title.

As expected, no details have yet to be released for the upcoming title, but Midway did point out that Impact would have a 2009 release year. The original released this past September, so look for Impact 2 to hit retail shelves at a similar time.

My thoughts

the first game had so much potential to be a great game OK maybe not a Smackdown killer but it coulda been up there.. but Midway fucked up on so many levels IMO.. but i will remain optimistic and hope 2 can learn from it's predecessor, as the article above says there is promise
Back to top Go down
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2   Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:58 am

Greta there making another 1
no jk i still havent played the 1st one but it sounds awful but i guess they might be able to pick up the slack that the last game left
Back to top Go down
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

PostSubject: Re: Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2   Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:40 pm

should be decent I suppose. im a bit cynical about it though, their last game was rather dissapointing, considering all the promos they put into it.
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2   Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:06 am

should be decent i didn't like the first one. well the gameplay but the rest was good, matches and move sets. IMO they should work on the gameplay
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
LK
LK

PostSubject: Re: Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2   Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:33 am

Need to work on the glitches the move sets were awesome but the gameplay sucked
Back to top Go down
HopeU2TFuture

PostSubject: Re: Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2   Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Forget TNA Impact 2
Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 Will Be Way Better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HopeU2TFuture
EnigmaticXRKO
EnigmaticXRKO

PostSubject: Re: Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2   Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Well lets Just see if this Impact game is crappier then the first one No offense but I got bored with the first hour of playing it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/EnigmaticXRKO
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2   Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midway Announces TNA iMPACT 2
Page 1 of 1