SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MP3 Player

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fanatic

MP3 Player Empty
PostSubject: MP3 Player   MP3 Player I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:20 am

what have u had and have now

PSP(1GB Mem Card)
Zune(80 GB)
I Pod touch(16 Gb)

well my 1st MP3 player was my PSP i was so stoked i had a 1 GB mem card and was made but then i figured out about torrents and had tons of music lol so last year i bought a 80 GB zune i had so much space i didnt know what to do with it and had around 10 Gb of music and 15 GB of MVs it was really good but for about a year so I was at best buy with MNC about a week ago and I was looking at the I phone and wanted to get it but didnt want to switch over to AT&T so stumbled upon the I touch which is the same thing besides the phone and bought 1 it is really sweet its has some really cool apps
Back to top Go down
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

MP3 Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP3 Player   MP3 Player I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:33 am

well here is my mp3 list...
PSP - 8gb

first and only lol
Back to top Go down
MVMV
MVMV

MP3 Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP3 Player   MP3 Player I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:26 am

I have a very nice sexy cool Iphone, and yeah I only use it for songs (...) But yeah, the apps are lame on there...
Back to top Go down
NightmareRko

MP3 Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP3 Player   MP3 Player I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:01 am

a 4 gb insignia pilot sport loaded with 50 cent , eminem , cashis, the game , young buck , adema , godsmack , shinedown , red , t.i. , and a lot of music videos all promo only ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
LK
LK

MP3 Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP3 Player   MP3 Player I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:24 pm

a +61 gb psp n a i pod 16 gb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MP3 Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP3 Player   MP3 Player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MP3 Player
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFG Forums  :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: