SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPSHiRT101| Forever

Go down 
+4
SIDER22
IconicEnigma
Fanatic
SPShirt101
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SPShirt101

SPSHiRT101| Forever Empty
PostSubject: SPSHiRT101| Forever   SPSHiRT101| Forever I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: SPSHiRT101| Forever   SPSHiRT101| Forever I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:54 pm

I really liked the original song choice

but il give u a good review seeing that u took my most classic MV song

the slow part in the beginning was looking good kinda but i hated your clips that u tried to slow down because it runined the pacing because vegas has such a bad slowmo or your doing it wrong. it was very obvious where you did your song cut when the chorus went i was thinking this is looking really good until i realized that your were missing almost every beat and the ones you were hitting looked like u didnt mean to it just happened that way

so next time try to find a song that never been used by me
dont use vegas slowmo
on choruses like that try hitting every beat instead and speeding up different clips from BUs and throwing them on the time line
Back to top Go down
IconicEnigma

PostSubject: Re: SPSHiRT101| Forever   SPSHiRT101| Forever I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:04 pm

Ok.. i actually didnt like this, sorry, but ok.. first of all.. i personally dont mind people using a previously used song. but, that being said, if you had gone through and used this for the PPV i would have minded, i think for PPV's it should be your own, original song choice.

As for the MV. it was 'ok' it seemd really sloppy in parts, more so in the slow part, it sorta looked like you were trying to hit the beat, if thats what you were doing, it just made it look bad, if thats not what you were doing then it was just a sloppy cut. once you picked up the pace, you missed almost every beat, and like fanatic said, the ones you did manage to hit seemd totally by accident.
Back to top Go down
SIDER22

PostSubject: Re: SPSHiRT101| Forever   SPSHiRT101| Forever I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:52 pm

not bad, what i dont like in the video are the transmitions and the strike ( The Effect from the TV ) it looks very ugly for me and u dont know how to use it...but bay the way good job !
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: SPSHiRT101| Forever   SPSHiRT101| Forever I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:19 am

SIDER22 wrote:
not bad, what i dont like in the video are the transmitions and the strike ( The Effect from the TV ) it looks very ugly for me and u dont know how to use it...but bay the way good job !

You mean transitions, right?
Back to top Go down
SIDER22

PostSubject: Re: SPSHiRT101| Forever   SPSHiRT101| Forever I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:02 am

RevuocnavMV wrote:
SIDER22 wrote:

You mean transitions, right?

yeah, xD my fault , my english sux xD
Back to top Go down
andreabomb

PostSubject: Re: SPSHiRT101| Forever   SPSHiRT101| Forever I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:26 am

Nice video,man! Good lyric and Beat,very good video.

Overall:Good video,5/5,tray to sync the lyric at the start of the video
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: SPSHiRT101| Forever   SPSHiRT101| Forever I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:25 am

I didn't mind the beginning cuz you were syncing one clip with one verse. It's basic but it's alright.

From 0:36 to until the chorus was extremely sloppy. It looked as though your trying to sync with the lyrics and beats at the same time which results in a choppy video. Maybe you could have used crossfades to make it flow better.
Back to top Go down
SPShirt101

PostSubject: Re: SPSHiRT101| Forever   SPSHiRT101| Forever I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:44 am

thanxs for da feedback and Fanatic and IE,i never meant to copy a song or watever,that was just the song chosen,and dont worry the match is no longer the same ill be doin a different song that i ahvent seen anyone use before,so thanxs for the honest feedback.
Back to top Go down
Raith
Raith

PostSubject: Re: SPSHiRT101| Forever   SPSHiRT101| Forever I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:50 pm

I posted my thoughts on a comment on there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/enigmaticxessential
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPSHiRT101| Forever   SPSHiRT101| Forever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPSHiRT101| Forever
Page 1 of 1