SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?

Go down 
+11
JazzyJ
FBM
thesoberdouglas
Kai Koshimoro
beej
Styles4671
DatAsianPenguin
Fanatic
JNH10992
RKOIsmail
ѕynysteя
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? Empty
PostSubject: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:39 pm

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Shawn Michaels has pitched to wrestle The Undertaker at WrestleMania 25 in Houston, Texas. Obviously 'Taker would go over Michaels but the feeling is that the payoff for both Superstars would be very nice.

'Taker is expected to be around full-time for at least another year or two
Back to top Go down
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:59 pm

This will be the worst match ever. Taker sucks, plain and simple, his old ass needs to leave WWE ASAP. Shawn Michaels is great but the matches they had pervious were rip offs and not worth your money. I also think this is fake tbh.
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:08 pm

Taker sucks? dude your so far from the truth. old? he's not that old. Taker is one of the best performers in the business so don't insult me with that kind of comment. Taker can still deliver great matches. the man is a legend.

Shawn & Taker will deliver a great match if it goes down
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:12 am

probably best match they had in a while
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:05 am

lol watching Taker Vs Big Show wwas a joke they after 5 min they both had to take a break after each move
Back to top Go down
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:18 am

that idea has been around for a while now
i wouldnt mind seeing two of the best face off at the big one ion their home state
they have plenty of chemistry to build off of especially with their royal rumble history the past couple of years
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:54 am

xSynysteR wrote:
Taker sucks? dude your so far from the truth. old? he's not that old. Taker is one of the best performers in the business so don't insult me with that kind of comment. Taker can still deliver great matches. the man is a legend.

How am I insulting you? Taker sucks. His been choppy from his debut in WWE and will be choppy after he retires. I only respected him when he had his "Bad Ass" gimmick. His little Supernatural gimmick is gay. Shawn owns Taker and honestly Shawn won't lay down to Taker at Wrestlemaina, Shawn would only put over people he has respect for, Taker isn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:12 am

RKOIsmail wrote:
This will be the worst match ever. Taker sucks, plain and simple, his old ass needs to leave WWE ASAP. Shawn Michaels is great but the matches they had pervious were rip offs and not worth your money. I also think this is fake tbh.

Taker does not suck. Is he old? Yes, but he can still pull off a great match. You probably thought that about Flair and look at WM24, him and Michaels pull off an amazing match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:30 am

RKOIsmail wrote:
xSynysteR wrote:

How am I insulting you? Taker sucks. His been choppy from his debut in WWE and will be choppy after he retires. I only respected him when he had his "Bad Ass" gimmick. His little Supernatural gimmick is gay. Shawn owns Taker and honestly Shawn won't lay down to Taker at Wrestlemaina, Shawn would only put over people he has respect for, Taker isn't one of them.

You are a fool.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com_justbeej
Kai Koshimoro

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:48 am

Quote :
Shawn would only put over people he has respect for, Taker isn't one of them.

Shawn put Hogan over, and if shawn has respect for hogan and not taker then there is a problem there. Shawn and Taker have great matches in the past and they will have another great one bank on it.
Back to top Go down
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:49 am

Shawn has been around longer. If this happens and Taker is going to pull him over, expect to see HBK at his best overselling every single move. I love Shawn, I just hate Taker. Taker and HBK don't meet the same styles, they are way diffirent from one another when it comes to wrestling skills.

@Beej - I maybe a fool, I just don't like Undertaker.. Plain and simple. He was nothing to me then and his nothing to me now. Sorry if I sound like a jerk.

I'm just tired of Taker trying to take the spotlight, he acts like he was the man of WWE at one point, which he was not. The special effects WWE pulls off for his gimmick makes me laugh. Undertaker is washed up.. Shawn isn't.
Back to top Go down
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:08 am

RKOIsmail wrote:
Shawn has been around longer. If this happens and Taker is going to pull him over, expect to see HBK at his best overselling every single move. I love Shawn, I just hate Taker. Taker and HBK don't meet the same styles, they are way diffirent from one another when it comes to wrestling skills.

@Beej - I maybe a fool, I just don't like Undertaker.. Plain and simple. He was nothing to me then and his nothing to me now. Sorry if I sound like a jerk.

I'm just tired of Taker trying to take the spotlight, he acts like he was the man of WWE at one point, which he was not. The special effects WWE pulls off for his gimmick makes me laugh. Undertaker is washed up.. Shawn isn't.

Yeah, you're allowed to like and dislike whoever you want, but you insinuating that this won't be an awesome match is ludicrous. They tore it up back in the '97 Hell in a Cell match...and yes, I know they are older now. But even that argument doesn't hold any weight, because look at the last 10 minutes of the 2007 Royal Rumble...Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker at the end was the best part of the entire Rumble match!
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:44 am

there both good, and it would be interesting to see how the match would end
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:35 pm

I heard this rumor many times, It would definitely be an awesome match....people went crazy when they watched only 10 minutes of those 2 going head to head at the 2007 Royal Rumble,they are both Legends and made the best you can get of 10 mins of wrestling!

P.s I don't agree with the fact that Taker's old,he still can wrestle...name one at his age that can do his "oldschool" move or his suicide dive!?

And RKOIsmail,you sound like a 9 year old kid who started watching wrestling 2 weeks ago!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:20 am

FBM wrote:
I heard this rumor many times, It would definitely be an awesome match....people went crazy when they watched only 10 minutes of those 2 going head to head at the 2007 Royal Rumble,they are both Legends and made the best you can get of 10 mins of wrestling!

P.s I don't agree with the fact that Taker's old,he still can wrestle...name one at his age that can do his "oldschool" move or his suicide dive!?

And RKOIsmail,you sound like a 9 year old kid who started watching wrestling 2 weeks ago!

9 Years Old? Try 18. I've been a wrestling fan longer then you have. I don't mark for a fake gimmick such as Taker. I don't mark for Cena. I grew up watching GOOD wrestling. Anything from Ric Flair, Dynamite Kid, Jimmy Sunka, and Shawn Michaels. Taker is terrible, he was like Umaga in his debut. He was bad on the microphone.

@Beej - Have you seen the casket match with Shawn and Taker? Yes I know Shawn broke his back but due to painkillers he was perfectly fit until the next day. The Hell In A Cell was all up to HBK, he took all the bumps and risks and he carries a match whenever he has to take on a crappy wrestler such as Taker or Cena.

If this match happens, Shawn should pull over, hence living up to his nickname Mr. Wrestlemaina. I doubt Shawn would let Taker pull him over, him and Taker hate each other. Shawn's worked too hard to be pulled over by someone whose washed up and a minor to his point of view.
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:28 am

but yet he puts over John Cena of all people at WM? and if iam not mistaken cena made a comment to HBK backstage on a TV segament.. "your nothing until you go through me" so who looks washed up now?

Taker is far from being washed up as you say.. one of the best left in the business today along with HBK.. iam so glad these two are still going..
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:35 am

Shawn is Mr. Wrestlemania because he has the best matches on the card whether he's losing or winning.

HBK has reached a point in his career where he can constantly lose and still look good. It doesn't matter if he loses to the undertaker. Both wrestlers has nothing to prove but to give what the fans want; HBK vs. Undertaker at wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:55 am

RKOIsmail wrote:
FBM wrote:

@Beej - Have you seen the casket match with Shawn and Taker? Yes I know Shawn broke his back but due to painkillers he was perfectly fit until the next day. The Hell In A Cell was all up to HBK, he took all the bumps and risks and he carries a match whenever he has to take on a crappy wrestler such as Taker or Cena.

If this match happens, Shawn should pull over, hence living up to his nickname Mr. Wrestlemaina. I doubt Shawn would let Taker pull him over, him and Taker hate each other. Shawn's worked too hard to be pulled over by someone whose washed up and a minor to his point of view.

There's a reason Shawn took a lot of the bumps in the Cell match, it's called psychology...something I'd expect a "real fan" like you to understand. Hell in a Cell is Taker's match, and him seeking revenge on Michaels is why the beating HBK took worked so well. It wasn't because "Taker can't work."

And really, you're bring up Cena?!?! Are we in 2006 again and no one told me. Like him or not, he's consistently good now with matches and has worked his butt off for the company. I don't like him as a wrestler, but he has my respect...as does Taker.

Seriously, the more you fight people on this, the dumber you come off as. When you are 43 years old like Taker, I want to see you do half of the things he pulls off. Yeah, he doesn't put over a lot of people, but at this point, he shouldn't. Taker can go better than 90% of the younger guys in the company...and a Taker/Michaels match at Mania would be a Match of the Year Contender by default.
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:52 am

Nuff said....you know Taker is one of the best wrestlers alive I dunno why you keep arguing RKOIsmail
Back to top Go down
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:28 am

FBM wrote:
Nuff said....you know Taker is one of the best wrestlers alive I dunno why you keep arguing RKOIsmail

Taker is garbage. End of story. Choppy, sloppy and also I want to see you be a 50 something year old man and wrestle just like Ric Flair did.

Undertaker is garbage like his in ring debut. I can't wait till' he retires. Atleast someone like Ric Flair could actually sell and impress me with his moves.

LOL, Taker vs Big Show, Taker had to stop after every single move and take a 1 minute breath, proves how bad he is.

The best wrestlers alive would be IMO..

Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Sting[Though I hate him in TNA], Kurt Angle, and Bret Hart[Even tough I hate him, his matches are pure gold].

Now on topic, Shawn Michaels would have to carry Taker the whole entire match like he did with Cena. I guess not many of you have seen the Royal Rumble Casket Match with Taker vs Shawn.

Bada bing, bada boom, forget about it!
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:30 am

whatever its your opinion! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
$tylin195
$tylin195

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:55 pm

JNH10992 wrote:
probably best match they had in a while

definitely. it's been some time since the WWE had a great match
Back to top Go down
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:10 am

RKOIsmail wrote:
FBM wrote:

Taker is garbage. End of story. Choppy, sloppy and also I want to see you be a 50 something year old man and wrestle just like Ric Flair did.

Undertaker is garbage like his in ring debut. I can't wait till' he retires. Atleast someone like Ric Flair could actually sell and impress me with his moves.

LOL, Taker vs Big Show, Taker had to stop after every single move and take a 1 minute breath, proves how bad he is.

Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Sting[Though I hate him in TNA], Kurt Angle, and Bret Hart[Even tough I hate him, his matches are pure gold].

Now on topic, Shawn Michaels would have to carry Taker the whole entire match like he did with Cena. I guess not many of you have seen the Royal Rumble Casket Match with Taker vs Shawn.

You are a boob.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:30 am

RKOIsmail wrote:

WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? 2djrqr8
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:42 am

^ lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?   WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WrestleMania 25: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFG Forums  :: Discussion :: Wrestling Discussion-
Jump to: