SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titles.. (Just Read)

Go down 
+11
HY2J
Leg3ndKilla687
Kai Koshimoro
thesoberdouglas
Terri Schiavo Fan
Styles4671
Neo
delv213
R-Koach
Fanatic
ѕynysteя
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you want titles on Battlelines
Yes
Titles.. (Just Read) I_vote_lcap70%Titles.. (Just Read) I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
No
Titles.. (Just Read) I_vote_lcap30%Titles.. (Just Read) I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

Titles.. (Just Read) Empty
PostSubject: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:31 pm

I know what you're thinking 'not this again' lol

well i think with the ppv approaching in a matter of weeks.. i (many others) would like to know when we will introduce championships

i think (just an idea) we should add titles to the card for example (according to place on the card)

Main Event:

Neo vs JerichoMNC

Would be for the World title (or whatever) and so on. then after the ppv it's obviously up to you (the admins) who faces who for what & when.

fair enough you wanna wait maybe till 2nd ppv but nows a good time than any
Back to top Go down
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:10 pm

prolly not this PPV if everybody shows up and this PPV goes well i can see us starting to bring titles but this is just showing who will make it or not
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
R-Koach

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:05 am

i see wat ur point is synyster most of the people on the fourm are wondering when the admins will bring in the titles so i gunna say yeah their should be titles on the line
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/daphenomenalenigma
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:03 am

We have 2 solid uppercard/main eventers on the whole forum that are active lol. Who would neo or mnc face after they won the title?
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:22 am

well your the admin that's your problem to solve

no point to the ppvs if we're making videos for nothing...?
Back to top Go down
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:59 am

Well good chances neo is going to win but he only makes about 1 video a year so what would do just keep making titles there is no point right now like I said be4
We will see how this ppv goes then we can see if we have enough ppl that will
Stay active to have titles
Back to top Go down
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:36 am

Like Fanatic said, having titles means there must be enough active members to challenge/defend them and on a personal level, I'm not willing to compete for a title.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:06 am

Yeah, I was probably going to have titles for the next PPV, but probably not the world. BTW, neo, you still have the MITB so if you want to use it when you want to, you can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:59 am

What I beleive on this site theres in many mid card/low carders...
So we havy plenty right?

The guys that could consist for the World Heavyweight:
Th3rd,Neo,MNC,,Styles,Delv,Jazzy,LeeLee and then I would say SolarKhan....

Then Comes WWE Championship:
Fanatic,Raith,AlbinoPenguin,TJ,IconicEnigma,Andrea,JNH,Kai Koshimoro,JxC and Beej

United States Title:
hjaskater,MVMV,SPShirt,Synster,Spades,SickHardy4Life,RATEDRKOLEGENDKILLER,HopeU2TFuture,TRD/AYE,ECWPOWER,EGForeverInMyHeart

Intercontineal Title:
K42009,smhjeffhardy,TheStoppaLK78,profx26,blkout420,WWETributesV1,SIDER22,DaPhenomenalEnigma,LegendKiller687

I wont add myself but i fugure im in either us or interconteineal title....

i beleive we could spread out or something and I think 2 times a yr we should vote for who go's where and then the top 2 guys in the wwe and world heavyweight championship square off to see who becomes Undistuped Champ until someone takes 1 of there titles...the same could be done for the 2 lower classes aslo theres so many ideas though just hit me up to hear more.

NOTICE::::Sorry if I left you out of name brackets
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:46 am

^Uhh we wouldn't have a wwe title since were not in the wwe. If we we had titles they would probably be: World Title, I.C Title and Lightweight Title. I don't see any reason to have anymore titles then that.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:11 am

^Tag titles would be nice
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:12 am

They would, but there aren't enough teams especially with 420 retired to have a title.
Back to top Go down
Kai Koshimoro

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:28 am

Styles4671 wrote:
They would, but there aren't enough teams especially with 420 retired to have a title.

We just couldnt have new titles and like some kind of tag team title tournament were random tag team are assigned...wait this sounds oddly familiar.
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:20 pm

Delv213 wrote:
^Uhh we wouldn't have a wwe title since were not in the wwe. If we we had titles they would probably be: World Title, I.C Title and Lightweight Title. I don't see any reason to have anymore titles then that.

i see the problem of not having enough active guys for the world title

fair enough.. solution?.. keep it vacant for the time being.. and let the other titles come into play.
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
R-Koach

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:52 am

xSynysteR wrote:
Delv213 wrote:

i see the problem of not having enough active guys for the world title

fair enough.. solution?.. keep it vacant for the time being.. and let the other titles come into play.

I Couldnt Agree more theirs gunna be more people going for mid-card and lower-card titles that the world title
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/daphenomenalenigma
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:31 am

Delv213 wrote:

Lol just a idea man.
Back to top Go down
Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:40 am

[quote="Terri Schiavo Fan"]What I beleive on this site theres in many mid card/low carders...
So we havy plenty right?

The guys that could consist for the World Heavyweight:
Th3rd,Neo,MNC,,Styles,Delv,Jazzy,LeeLee and then I would say SolarKhan....

Then Comes WWE Championship:
Fanatic,Raith,AlbinoPenguin,TJ,IconicEnigma,Andrea,JNH,Kai Koshimoro,JxC and Beej

United States Title:
hjaskater,MVMV,SPShirt,Synster,Spades,SickHardy4Life,RATEDRKOLEGENDKILLER,HopeU2TFuture,TRD/AYE,ECWPOWER,EGForeverInMyHeart

Intercontineal Title:
K42009,smhjeffhardy,TheStoppaLK78,profx26,blkout420,WWETributesV1,SIDER22,DaPhenomenalEnigma,LegendKiller687

I wont add myself but i fugure im in either us or interconteineal title....

yea ok fuck u IM IN THE TITLE PICTURE w/e world title it dont matter,,no fucking mid card title..and nonetheless u put me LAST lol..please meanwhile iam capable OF WIPEING OUT 90% OF THIS FORUM WITH EASE...ANOTHER BIAS SON BITCH..example ecwpower?? compared to me..THATS OFFENDING TO A HIGH EXTENT for him to even be in the line up above me
...GET THE FUCK OUT OF HEa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Leg3ndKilla687
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:00 am

WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU'RE NOTHING SPECIAL AND DON'T SAY I'M JEALOUS OF YOUR "FAME" BECAUSE I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS
Back to top Go down
Kai Koshimoro

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:05 am

Is there anyway i can face LK687 at battle lines so i can shut him up for once?
Back to top Go down
HY2J
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:57 am

I can face him if you guys want.
Back to top Go down
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:02 am

Am I the only one who finds LK's attitude rather hilarious?

Went and checked his channel... my God this must be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1ILJMCHw7M&feature=channel
Internet jackasserry at it's finest, you're lucky you get to hide behind a computer screen.

Last edited by Neo on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:11 am

^ lmao not really neo i find it rather amusing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:12 pm

THANK YOU all couldnt do it without all my fans and supporters on the SFG FORUM..you guys are amazing thank you,,thank you,,happy holidays
Back to top Go down
Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Neo wrote:

Went and checked his channel... my God this must be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.
Internet jackasserry at it's finest, you're lucky you get to hide behind a computer screen.
oh please in reality none of you would do a damn thing..for one youll all stay behind a keyboard nyways wit ya depressing lives,and 2 it just wouldnt be fair on what would happ to u face to face
Back to top Go down
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:21 pm

Leg3ndKilla687 wrote:
Neo wrote:

oh please in reality none of you would do a damn thing..for one youll all stay behind a keyboard nyways wit ya depressing lives,and 2 it just wouldnt be fair on what would happ to u face to face

This guy is awesome, he's just like the real life Randy Orton...wait...only awesomeer...for realz yo Rolling Eyes

Hez da legend killa
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com_justbeej
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titles.. (Just Read)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next