SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
$tylin195
$tylin195

the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does Empty
PostSubject: the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does   the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:01 pm

some of it just doesn't appeal to me at all.

and was that a young arroyo that i just saw? is this gonna lead to their own movies?

opinions anyone?
Back to top Go down
HY2J
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does   the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:06 am

Looks much better than the comic con preview and Gambit's presence alone will restore all credibility to the film.
Back to top Go down
$tylin195
$tylin195

PostSubject: Re: the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does   the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:21 pm

HY2J wrote:
Looks much better than the comic con preview and Gambit's presence alone will restore all credibility to the film.

i thought the first trailer looked better than this one.

and yes gambit will be the savior
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does   the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:53 pm

this looks great just gambit alone will make the film much more better cant wait to see it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
$tylin195
$tylin195

PostSubject: Re: the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does   the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:01 am

JNH10992 wrote:
this looks great just gambit alone will make the film much more better cant wait to see it

I ALREADY SAVED $10 FOR MY MOVIE TICKET!

DEAD bounce
Back to top Go down
NightmareRko

PostSubject: Re: the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does   the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:15 am

I wish the that Gregory Helms had played Gambit like he suposed he said on an interview
Back to top Go down
rawm2000

PostSubject: Re: the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does   the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:02 am

^ he said he tried out for the part in the last film but it was just a try out and the chracter was dropped. I dig this preview I'm uber excited hopefully its good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does   the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the wolverine trailer doesn't look all that great but gambit does
Page 1 of 1