SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card Empty
PostSubject: NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card   NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:26 am

Since it's obvious that the Denver Elways minus Elway and whomever else was on that team aren't going to come back, the 4th seed in the AFC does go in fact to the Chargers.

The playoffs work the same way as the the regular season except with the playoffs, you have to select from all the games that are being played that week. Like I mentioned a week or two ago, with the introduction of the double elimination, if you have one loss leading into the playoffs, that one loss goes into your playoff record. This is how the playoffs work with my version of the suicide poll. Those that have one loss (Delv and myself) already have a loss in our record. That one loss may be a deciding factor between who goes to the superbowl and who doesn't. The two people with the best playoff record will move on to the superbowl. If we have a tiebreaker in the playoffs, then the first note will be if it was a regular season loss or not. If that doesn't settle it, then the adding of points of all the winning chosen teams will be added. If that seriously doesn't settle it, then the person who chose more of the lower seeds will win that. If we still have a tie breaker, then those people will move on to the superbowl. BTW, you can edit your picks until Saturday, January 3rd, 2009.

Standings:
JNH10992 (0-0)
Fanatic (0-0)
Styles4671 (0-0)
En Too See (0-1)
Delv213 (0-1)

Wild card round:

AFC:
(6)Baltimore at (3)Miami
(5)Indianapolis at (4)San Diego

NFC:
(6)Philadelphia at (3)Minnesota
(5)Atlanta at (4) Arizona

My picks are Miami, Indianapolis, Philadelphia, and Atlanta.

Last edited by En Too See on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card   NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:33 am

I go for Baltimore,Indianapolis,Philly,and HotLanta
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card   NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:34 am

^Ditto.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card   NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:04 pm

AFC:
(6)Baltimore at (3)Miami
(5)Indianapolis at (4)San Diego

NFC:
(6)Philadelphia at (3)Minnesota
(5)Atlanta at (4) Arizona
For watching much football im doing pretty good lol
Back to top Go down
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

PostSubject: Re: NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card   NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:56 pm

Looks like Delv won't be getting his picks in this week. That makes him 0-5. Unless everyone drops out..there's no way he can win lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card   NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Suicide Poll Playoffs Edition:Wild Card
Page 1 of 1