SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I went to see Oasis!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

I went to see Oasis!! Empty
PostSubject: I went to see Oasis!!   I went to see Oasis!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:53 am

What a fucking night. My suitemate and myself went up to George Mason University to see Oasis play. The first two acts were pure shit. The first one was Ryan Adams from Whiskey Town. His music was better than the actual lyrics. Then the second act was an even shittier band and I don't even remember their name.

Then the reason why I drove all the way to Northern Virginia came out. Fucking Oasis. I didn't know really of their songs until they started playing songs from their latest album. I started to recognize their older music when they played Masterplan and Songbird. I went crazy when they started playing Importance of Being Idle. I definitely prefer Noel singing over Liam for sure. The fact that they did an encore and played Champagne Supernova, my favorite song of theirs. Was amazing. I'm pretty sure that Masterplan or Wonderwall got the best reaction from the crowd. I don't own a camera so I didn't take any pictures. I couldn't understand most of what either of them were saying most of the time. What's funny is, Noel first called it Washington. Too bad we were in Fairfax and not Washington, and it's maybe 20 miles apart from each other. Then Liam said Hello Fairfax and then acted like they were the same place. When they aren't lol. Oh well, definitely the best concert I've been to ever. I enjoyed it more than the Smashing Pumpkins concert I went to at the end of the summer this year.

Here's the tracklist...

1. "Fuckin' in the Bushes (tape)"
2. "Rock 'n' Roll Star"
3. "Lyla"
4. "The Shock Of The Lightning"
5. "Cigarettes & Alcohol"
6. "The Meaning of Soul"
7. "To Be Where There's Life"
8. "Waiting For The Rapture"
9. "The Masterplan"
10. "Songbird"
11. "Slide Away"
12. "Morning Glory"
13. "Ain't Got Nothin'"
14. "The Importance of Being Idle"
15. "I'm Outta Time"
16. "Wonderwall"
17. "Supersonic"
18. "Don't Look Back In Anger (Encore)"
19. "Falling Down (Encore)"
20. "Champagne Supernova (Encore)"
21. "I Am The Walrus (Encore)"
Back to top Go down
beedo316

PostSubject: Re: I went to see Oasis!!   I went to see Oasis!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:39 pm

exact same set list as the gig i went to back in october..was alsooo veryyyyy good
Back to top Go down
HY2J
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I went to see Oasis!!   I went to see Oasis!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:36 am

beedo316 wrote:
exact same set list as the gig i went to back in october

That tells you how unoriginal and repetitive they are. It's a pity you think Oasis is the best concert of your life because they are simply horrendous.
Back to top Go down
beedo316

PostSubject: Re: I went to see Oasis!!   I went to see Oasis!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:52 am

ey ey ey thats just your opinion....there one of my fav bands if not my fav, but by no means if it the best gig i been to, id have to say the verve is probs at the top of my list..in the rain as well it felt so right haha
Back to top Go down
rawm2000

PostSubject: Re: I went to see Oasis!!   I went to see Oasis!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:58 am

Hardcore just doesnt know his bands very well winks....I saw them ages ago and liked them very much.
Back to top Go down
Goofeh

PostSubject: Re: I went to see Oasis!!   I went to see Oasis!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Noel Gallagher = LEGEND.
Liam Gallagher = TWAT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I went to see Oasis!!   I went to see Oasis!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I went to see Oasis!!
Page 1 of 1